Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Unguided posted:

That is one em=>
=>breaded horse.

From the looks of it, though, it has plenty ability to gently caress your mom hard.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

GyverMac posted:

He claimed that a black character from the green lantern comics was made into a wight[sic] person.

However it turned out that it was two different characters. :frogbon:

He's not saying it's racist, but it sure looks that way.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

MyPants posted:

I was 17 online when I was 13. He's just moving the bar up, shooting for the stars.

I was "24" when I was 15 and somehow got away with it even with a profile pic.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Some Other Guy posted:

I mean, that fucker was a draft dodger and didn't go through half the poo poo Donald went through. He didn't have to see the things that Donald saw.

Donald was a loving Nazi.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

withheldmcfakename posted:

....Also he dresses as a woman, that's kind of there too.

There's nothing weird or wrong about that.

One and the Same posted:

What did he do to get banned in the first place? :psyduck:

Com'mon, man, he's Chris-chan.

What are the odds of lb finishing this thing? I have no problem throwing down some fannon if he stops. In order to have a similar effect I think I would have to time-limit myself on each panel and then submit it regardless of the result.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

lazerbot posted:

i wasn't lying when i said my computer is messed up and i wasn't lying when i said i would have more of my comic and i wasn't lying when i said i was 20. i had to get on another persons computer to draw this but i also didn't have GIM's so its a down grade back to paint.

If you really are, that's cool, bro, but if you aren't that's ok too. I used to pretend to be 24 online when I was 15.

Some of us are assuming you're a bit younger than 20 because in some of your youtube videos there is a person we are assuming to be you who looks closer to 16-17. Hanging out with an even younger brother.

No one cares how old you are. I in fact, would be more impressed the younger the person whence this came. You can still be one of the "cool kids" in your late teens brah.

If you want to keep on saying you're 20, cool beans; I will believe you wholeheartedly. If you aren't 20 though you can tell us and not damage your reputation one bit. If anyone does give you poo poo for being young, I'm sure an embarrassing custom title on their part can be arranged.

I am not the only one who doesn't care what your age is.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Narmi posted:

That is one clean bullethole.

All the blood drained out into the background.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Cechmanek posted:

Keep in mind Bugs was shot in the back of the head.

It's fan art; I don't believe it has to be cannon.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Who just got his rear end kicked in a troll-off?

This Guy.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

mr. pastry posted:

This plan will be better becaus im gonna smoke my smart weed

You think if he cremates Sonic and smokes him he'll get Sonic's power?
How High

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

PalmTreeFun posted:

Aw, canan was funnier.

I don't consider cannon canon.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Goobish posted:

That's hilarious. I find myself randomly thinking or saying TGT quotes and no one around me gets it either. Their loss!

My brother did wonder why I kept singing:

Tails get trolled!
Tails gets trolled!
TAILS GET TROLLED!!!
--->
--->gently caress you trolls.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Cao Ni Ma posted:

You'd think that all you need are some loving ear plugs to survive that. Who knows maybe Mario is more savvy than Luigi.

Wait a minute, did we see the Troll King remove Luigi's head or something? Did we see his son do schticky to Luigi's body?

What I'm saying is how do we know Luigi is really dead? Mario said Luigi followed the plan perfectly. If following the plan perfectly results in you dying, it's a lovely plan.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Schwarzwald posted:

No, Tails Gets Trolled is its name, and Sonic & Friends Get Trolled is something the OP made up.

It's a descriptor.

This is a piece of work called Tails Gets Trolled wherein Sonic and his friends end up getting trolled.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Aristobulus posted:

Who says he is? I don't think Sonic ever turned super in this.

"The Troll King killed Sonic without even trying.
Sonic even when all out and went super saiyan."

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Spaceman One posted:

What does "badie" mean? Is the troll calling him a "baddie", as in a bad guy?

I love how the dialogue is so poorly construed you can take it to mean near anything. Just look at the whole, "no need for any villains" talk.

Reading lazerbot's comic is like a free-form word association/Rorschach test rife with meanings (occationally profound ones!) even the author oft did not intend.

He could be saying, "(You) bad character (need to) talk." could possibly imply the guy with a gun does not consider himself bad. Perhaps another group of troll hunters confusing Silver for a troll due to his new-found infamy.

I personally like to think it's meta-text, "(I'll hurt you and rape you and) [insert other things a villain would say here], lol" ("badie talk")

Due to perspective not exactly being a strong point in this comic (Which has occasionally been a strength) I can't tell if the gun is hovering above Rob's head or being pressed against his temple. Of course Rob can't hear the commotion around him (He doesn't have loving ears!), but loss of one sense heightens the others, and I can't imagine he couldn't feel cold (or hot, if recently fired) steel against his skin. You can bet the stranger would not be gentle with the gun either, so it's not like he would just lightly press it either.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

This is a work of godamned art. Not a single part of this is any longer, "so bad it's good". This whole thing is just... Oh My God.

It's sort of gonzo, you know? I'm getting a real comix vibe.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

The cultists want it too bad. The drunk guys are happily intoxicated and could not care either way.

Neutral.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

JazzFlight posted:

But Porky is scared, maybe he'll die from the blood.

I don't care how he dies so long as he does.

Porky is a bitch.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

JazzFlight posted:

I wish the format of his pages were closer to normal comic book-sized. Since they're so tall, it's tough to imagine them being printed out as graphic novels.

You know how you couldn't really make Watchmen into a movie because its essense was so closely tied to its format? Watchmen is a comic book. Tails Gets Trolled is a web comic

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Backweb posted:

Also, who's to say Porky dies? Did I misread something? I'm assuming he's gonna be the new leader of the cult.

Porkey dies because Porkey is a BITCH. Pay attention.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

i only have
one option
now, i have
to live with
my parents

We've all been there. Especially those of us who graduated college right as the economy crashed.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Repeatedly hitting hard objects also kills the nerve endings in your hand/legs whatever so you can throw them like rocks/baseball bats.

A friend of mine use to punch mud, tree trunks, and rocks but he was a little nuts.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

arachnobot posted:

Yeah, it's apparently a cone I guess.

That or he twisted the blade. Sonic is a stone-cold gangsta.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

I like that Knuckles' plan not only worked, but has potential for solving the troll problem. If the trolls and the troll slayers can all just get high with each other there'll be no need for any further carnage.

Sounds like a gra-gra-great plan.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Mary Annette posted:

Shadow fights to get revenge for his friends; hates all his friends.

...kills his gay-rear end friends.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

ff7cid posted:

I completely forgot Vivian was a part of the Defenders. Gonna be crazy.

Actually what's crazier is that I've been following this webcomic since February. :psyduck:

Vivian's trans, right? Is that only in Japan? Of course LB would know that.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Gaseous Snake posted:

Man needs his pus pus

Know what's awesome? Getting some pus pus after smoking some gra gra.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

nerdbot posted:

I think my favorite part about Donkey Kong coming back is that apparently he and Knuckles were totally cool with what happened that night and turned into tight bros.

Well, if it went down the way I imagined it did, I don't see either of them being very tight at all.

banana.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

So, I' m ashamed of thinking this, but how would that sex work? Would she just turn part of her body down there into a shadow hole?

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

"Want some combat tips?"

"Sure."

"Kill your opponent"

"Well, Jeez. Why didn't I think of that?"

Also, Batman sort of sounds like Shadow there.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Hudlinkin posted:

I like how even with his hood off Demaro's face is still half covered by shadow.
Maybe it's a metaphysical shadow cast by Satan or some poo poo.

Maybe LB just watches too much anime.

Baronjutter posted:

On an apple monitor it's pretty much 100% black with a few dark faces here and there :(

Need to get you an acer, son.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

The images always look fine to me. I just checked and, holy poo poo, I actually have an acer monitor.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Nooooooo android Garry we hardly knew ye. Maybe he was just transferred to the Hell Dimension or something. There's always hope.

Like Robotnik didn't put in a teleporter.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

DrSunshine posted:

That was honestly a good idea from Garry. He broke up the stone into bits and threw them into the eye of the demon thing, since it seems intuitively obvious that the eye is the most vulnerable part.

But did it flash when he did it?

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Metal Loaf posted:

After all of these magma-armoured, earth-bending, part-god, lightning-powered trolls wielding irresistible words of death, it cracks me up to see the guys whose only ability is saying, "hey noob u mad?" making a comeback.

That is the battle-cry of a fierce warrior. Imagine it being shouted like William Wallace shouted, "...FREEDOM!"

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

It's like panel 11 was pre-made as an avatar.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

Plutonis posted:

Aw poo poo, it's coming! Demaro's getting pretty unhinged since he mistook Heimerdinger to the former Satanist leader. And i just noticed how veiny his red eyes are up close, that's the sort of detail that LB is improving!

Yes, however the demon eye is not vieny. Great way to show the eye as a separate entity.

Demaro is totally letting his emotions getting to him and is no longer neutral. The Skeletal Snake thing in his head is probably the only thing keeping him from being devoured at this point until it no longer needs him.

Or maybe the neutrality of the daemon is acting as a counterweight to Demaro's rage and once it has its own body all the negative consequences of Demaro's emotional turmoil will come crashing down on him at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

That's hosed up the Demaro's emotions won't be his downfall, I was looking forward to his feeling ripping him apart.

Also, it seems now love is literally the answer.

edit: I'd buy lazerbot an account (I'm sure any of us would) but I don't really want him posting. I kind of like the degree of removal where he reads about something here and the replies to it either in the comic or on his blog.

Plus his style of internet speech, while fun to read, would get him banned here.

Tweek fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Oct 9, 2012