Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Everyone thought that the author stand-in character was Shadow, but it was really Kermit all along.

Edit: tails get trolled was a cautionary tale of how to deal with trolls all along. An entertaining, but educational piece on how to react and how not to react to being trolled. We are seeing the results now.

Raiad fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Aug 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Redeadagain posted:

A sonic fancomic being too deep for the peeps that try to troll it.
Truly, we are in a new age. Maybe all people can learn from this.

We may be entering an upside down world where the trolls really are just jealous of the writer's skills.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Aramek posted:

I think it was mentioned before, long time ago, but, thinking on it, and seeing the first page all over again...none of this, like, none of all the super awful stuff that has happened in this comic would have occurred without those two trolls giving tails poo poo.

And the fact that Shadow killed them means they never got to see what their misplaced wrath hath wrought.

I think the real thing that started this mess was Tails attacking and losing to Emo Troll. That was what really set Sonic off and made the situation spiral out of control like this.

i just sound like a huge tails got trolled nerd right now lol :(

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

See, we're all talking about the latent homophobia of this comic series, but just wait until it's revealed that the word "human being" was one of the deadly words before every moronic child started using it excessively and it lost most of its meaning. And that's why boss troll uses the words like the should only be used sparingly.

Edit: Not that it doesn't have a distinct harm in the real world, of course.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Frankston posted:

The trouble is the fight is between a couple of original characters who I don't give one poo poo about. If it was Tails, or Wile. E, it would be much more enjoyable.

If nothing else, TGT will always be a source of amusement for how funny it is to imagine any sentence about it out of context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Congrats, LB. You defeated the goons, since I'm sure almost all of us want to move on and pretend this whole thing never happened.