Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

nerdbot posted:

Lazerbot's enthusiastic interactions with his little brother on Deviantart and their Micah Rat cartoons would suggest otherwise, thankfully! Bizarre, exaggerated stereotype characters like Kario fit in pretty well with a lot of his pre-Tails Gets Trolled stuff (like that Guyo the Shanker character I linked a while ago).

Which one is he on Micah Rat? The dinosaur? I watched a few of those and don't get a lot of the references either. What is "ice too flay" that the piece of poop keeps saying? That and, "remember the glitch?" Or are those original to the series?

edit: example

http://youtu.be/Dx_BgKoQIjY?t=2m5s

Bart Fargo fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Apr 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

I've always rolled my eyes at fan fiction, scoffed at the paintings and drawings people did of video games, and never took any of this stuff seriously. But I'm completely into this and can't wait to see what's next.

Lazerbot's also getting good at capturing emotions in the character's faces. Mario looks genuinely anguished in that top corner.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Stele007 posted:

I can't believe that fight ended without any consequences, but having so many panels all of a sudden makes up for it.

Seriously though... that was just a huge waste of time.

While not much, we did at least learn that the star power-up is capable of inflicting what appears to be serious harm to the otherwise impervious bad guy. Scared him bad enough to whip out the big guns and would have won had it not been for the flute.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Aristobulus posted:

I'm really loving the phrase "You can keep that brah"

Kind of works both ways, just as it is. Efficient!

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Also this one is good:

Lazerbot. :allears:

What is an OCS? I'm assuming it's "original character" something or other.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

All jokes aside that's a pretty cool idea. Was that inspired by something else or is this pretty original stuff?

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

If I take away anything from this series, it will be the phrase, "I've got things to do, things you're not good at." For some reason that always gives me a chuckle.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Stottie Kyek posted:

and what i say doesn't have to
make sense, thats just how loving awesome i am

Need to find a way to work this into a job interview.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

I think it's hilarious that the first thing Knuckles does is sigh. Like, ":sigh: Man, not this again."

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Gaseous Snake posted:

Man needs his pus pus

After just speaking of an STD, I got a pretty nasty mental image the first time I read that. Then I got it.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Forktoss posted:

...You got the clap?

... it's complicated.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Final Gloom posted:

How about some more LB art?

drat, Micah Rat has Hulked out and killed Tyler and Camrey! Although Tyler probably just choked on a hot dog again. No one knows what the talking poop is doing there though.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

It reminds me of those Dragonball Z episodes that just consisted of Goku charging up

I thought that was all of them.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

That is the funniest goddamned thing he's done so far. Well played.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

The MSJ posted:

Recording voices for his animation project?

More Micah Rat! Can't wait to hear the re-recorded theme song.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Getting looks at my desk here. Jesus Christ that is funny.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Maybe we'll get more Micah Rat now. I'd be okay with that.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

gently caress 'im up, Rob! Got him on the ropes!

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Infinity Gaia posted:

Man what was the episode of Micah Rat where they go into the videogame? That one was just straight up legit funny, like, not even ironically.

Edit: It's episode 10.

"I don't poop, I'm a video game."

"I CANNOT COMPLY WITH THAT QUESTION."

Yeah, I don't know. The wizard makes me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Panel 8 - took me far longer than it should to realize that black shape with the white highlight was not in fact her mouth, but her nose. There are several other frames like that, and they're all hilarious to me if I continue thinking that's her mouth.