Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that
:h:~fuckin swag~:h:

UnsubRedun posted:

What if Lazy-B has no ears and "no ears guy" is his self-insert?

I've been wanting Rob to be the self-insert all along, but I'm pretty sure it's emo troll. I could be wrong though. Either way, Rob-with-no-ears is the best character. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that
Oh god, I can't wait to find out who the bosses are. I can't even begin to make any guesses, there are so many random characters in this thing.

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that

Aramek posted:

Look what y'all made me do. Forgive how damned hammy I get, but, dramatic readings are always so damned cheesy.

Did it as a full cold read of the above rant (that pastebin really helped to read it, thanks) and some pretty crude editing.

e: I even left one mistake in. :blush: Teaches me to cold read.

:aaaaa:

Aramek, you are an artist. This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. :v:

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that

Georgia Peach posted:

Aw poo poo, son, it's the road runner.

Wonder who shadow dude is on the right left side in the middle. Looks like a silhouette of Luigi.

edit:I can't tell my left from right :v:

Stitch Bitch fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Aug 15, 2012