Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Why is Tails sometimes having 3 tails the thing that concerns me most about this comic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Unguided posted:

Why doesn't SA ever have Troll Off contests?

Two FYAD guys did that a few years ago but for the life of me I can't remember anything about it other than that it was glorious to behold.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Bonaventure posted:

As a corollary, can we stop using "outsider" as an adjective to describe either one?

If this is actually genuine, it's almost textbook Outsider/Naive Art. Simply calling it the confused ramblings of a 13 year old doesn't really do it justice.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Almost Smart posted:

This comic is a lot like the Simpsons. It should have ended on a high note a long time back, but it just keeps limping on.

He desperately wants to be <insert popular manga artist here> except he doesn't understand that they get paid to drag the story out for as long as possible.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Porky not stuttering anymore is so predictable but still so great.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Mystic_Squid posted:

From deviantArt:

Well, I guess it's not Samus.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

UncleSmoothie posted:

I don't think he's an original based on what LB said yesterday, but I also have no clue who this cat is. Anybody recognize him?

He's an OC.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

rudecyrus posted:

Is it me, or has Lazerbot's art improved quite a bit?

I wouldn't say "quite a bit" but all of these pages he's been cranking out is decent practice, plus it's been all original characters for a while now, so he can't trace them.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Plutonis posted:

Cool kicking poses on Bugs and Daffy.

I like to imagine Fudd basically just through their bodies at him.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I'm so happy that this exists.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Cat Mattress posted:

Seems so. Somebody posted much earlier in this thread (don't feel like searching 300+ pages for it) a Youtube vid of a boss fight between Sonic and him. Apparently during the fight he just levitates around, throw piles upon piles of cars* at Sonic, and repeats "it's no use" and "give up".

That's Silver, Shadow's the black one. He can shoot fireballs and stop time.

Sonic turned into Dragonball a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Why is this making me laugh so drat hard?