Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

Everyone move on from derailing the thread with how LazyB is an idiot and back to how he's an idiot that makes a crazy comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

my dad posted:

Lazey replied to us.

Please don't read the comments. His FB fanclub is becoming creepier by the minute.

e: I bet that the fight isn't going to be decided by Coyote and Demaro alone. There will be interference.

Stop posting his terrible Facebook opinions. If people want to read them they can go there.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

No you don't because it wasn't BSS and it has nothing to do with the thread.

Stick to posting actual comic stuff people and leave the Facebook tantrums on Facebook. If Lazerbot wants to lurk the thread and moan about it that's fine, nobody needs to post about it here.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Aristobulus posted:

What is the best way to contact Lazerbot privately anyway? I'm not even sure if I do have anything to say to him, but if I did, I'm just curious so that I could do so without posting here and importing drama and derailing the thread, and I could just keep it to myself.

It seems like people are only talking to him through very public channels which creates lots of drama though.

Not this thread.

Everybody just move on.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

Whether it's offensive or not HGJ has run it's course though so it's best if everyone just moves on to making different edits/fan art/waiting for Lazerbot to drop the ultimate burn on the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,

There Bias Two posted:

I think someone bought the original troll slaiyers tag for my account. If someone changes mine, does that mean it will be gone for everyone? This comic has gone way too far into creepyland to want to be associated with it anymore.

The image stays on the server even if you change your avatar. It won't effect anything else if you want to change your avatar.