Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Morons! I have morons on my payroll!

withheldmcfakename posted:

#3: MILES "TAILS" PROWER
Affiliation: Defenders

Tails gets trolled, starting the whole mess. He watches Shadow and Evil Sonic kill some trolls and is...negatively influenced. But Alex kicks his rear end and he passes out in Sonic's arms. He wakes up to find out that Sonic is out for blood. But he doesn't really care! He goes to the water park with Knuckles and upon his return, is kidnapped by the Defenders! Pacman explains the history of the conflict, the death of Sonic, and the training Tails will need to perform a soul bind! Tails has been training ever since, so far mastering reaction, hand-to-hand combat, temporary defence, and patience more efficient flying!

#86: SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG
Affiliation: Troll Slaiyers

Shadow likes killing people. He kills the trolls that originally trolled Tails, attracting the attention of Pori. Mario intervenes, showing Shadow that the trolls problem is on a very large scale indeed. After Sonic shoots him down and Silver asks for help, Shadow decides to form his own anti-troll group. The team decide to stage a fake Justen Bever concert to isolate and destroy the trolls, but Luigi's betrayal thwart the plan, resulting in heavy losses. Later, Vector's message of Sonic's death prompts a second betrayal from Mario. Enraged, Shadow and his new crew (Vector, Knuckles, Bowser, and the Incredible Hulk) vow to take Mario down...

#420: KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA
Affiliation: Troll Slaiyers

Knuckles buries the trolls...and is half of history's first high shovel! He warns Tails of Sonic's troll vendetta...then takes him to the water park instead! He learns of Sonic's death...then wonders if he can gently caress Amy! He launches an offensive on the troll stronghold...but only kills Teemo instead! He smokes a whole bunch of weed...and roots out every troll camp! There's a pattern emerging here...Knuckles is the best character!

#340: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Affiliation: this problem can be solved without any villains

Sonic is a compassionate friend. When Tails Gets Trolled, he offers to reason with the trolls. Unfortunately this doesn't work, and he eventually becomes Evil Sonic, killing a troll group! He feels pretty bad about this, until Alex beats up Tails. Then it's on. He goes to Eggman for intel and kills him. Then he confronts the Troll King and learns of all the backstory he has before being killed in a brutal battle. But his soul may return...

#2006: SILVER THE HEDGEHOG
Affiliation: Team Silver

Silver is the smart guy. He goes to Shadow for help when he is first trolled by Alex. But he isn't happy (or...present) with the conduct involved in the Bever concert skirmish. He splinters off into his own team with Rob and Elmer Fudd, and watches the battle between Sonic and Troll King. He doesn't watch the rape of Sonic's body though, instead staging an infiltration of Troll City. He manages to plant a scanner in the base and gets a glimpse of the hostage Heimerdinger before being forced to escape. He finds refuge with a troll he befriended until being flushed out. On the run, he loses Elmer but learns the hidden secrets of the Neutrals. Now, the two groups converge to plan Elmer's rescue....Oh, and he's in love with Blaze too.

#2: PORI
Affiliation: Everyone

We first thought Pori was a troll. He showed up to give Shadow a threatening warning, but for a troll, he wasn't insulting anybody...But he was a troll, right? We saw him reporting to the King! But now he's taking Tails to the hideout of the greatest anti-troll movement in history, so he's good, right? Oh wait, he's reporting to the King again. He still doesn't seem to be doing much-wait, he stole Silver's DNA in the newest page? What's he doing?! What a compelling OC Lazerbot has made!

#666: ALEX
Affiliation: Trolls

Alex is the emo troll. He verbally abuses Silver, then he physically abuses Tails. Next, he is dispatched to confront Shadow and the Slaiyers at the Bever concert. He reveals that Shadow was once a troll...throwaway dialogue, or some kind of foreshadowing? Though there are no casualties, Alex orders his forces to retreat. He witnesses Sonic's death and is first exposed to the effects of the words of death when Luigi is killed. Later, he engages Team Silver in a fight but is driven back by Silver's psychic powers and Rob's dragonborn abilities. He watches the battle between Mario and the Troll King, where he again witnesses a word of death being used. Now, he wants this power for himself, so he's following the King to the place the words are learned...

#13: MARIO MARIO
Affiliation: Himself

Mario's looking out for number one. His first troll encounter took place when he tracked down and killed his abusive parents, who were part of the troll cult. Years later when Toad gets trolled, he confronts Shadow and Pori and decides to take matters into his own hands. With Luigi in tow, he kills the trolls making fun of Goomba until he gets the call to join the Slaiyers. However, Luigi betrays the team on the first mission and Mario is forced to fight his brother. But was he forced? Mario later reveals that the fight was staged in order to get Luigi close to the trolls! He fights off the Slaiyers and, once learning of Luigi's death, sets out to battle the King himself! Along the way he does discover the King's weakness to Stars, but he is also nearly killed by one of the words of death. He and Yoshi enlist the help of the Toads to gather all the items they can, but Mario does NOT want this battle to go to Peach's Castle.

#12: LUIGI MARIO
Affiliation: Mario

Luigi's intentions were good. He was visibly upset when it turned out Kario abandoned him and his brother, and he wasn't sure if Mario killing him was the right thing. But as an adult, he has no problem with Mario's plan to wipe out the trolls. He pretends to betray the Slaiyers, winning a staged fight with Mario in the process, and cosies up to the trolls. He even wins their favour by helping in the battle against Sonic and friends. But he steals Emerl's check plate to protect himself against the trolls, and even manages to sever one of the King's arms and burn half of Garry's face! Too bad the King took Emerl's arm, which was +100 Fire Resist. Too bad Luigi didn't know about the words of death.

If these are good enough, I'll do other characters later I guess! I hope I didn't step on any toes though, so if anybody else wants to do a better job then go right ahead.

This is great and you should do more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

No, he has tenure.

Actually he has tenor. :hurr:

Crayvex
Dec 15, 2005