Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
he's getting really good at drawing the bird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
So tempted to draw fanart of that precious earth bending orangey android... :allears:

This fight is hilarious, and Aramek your voice acting is the best. What did you use to create the robot effect voice?

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
^-- loving awesome
I'll throw in mine- I hope he wont lose the battle, poo poo!!!! CMON GARY!!!!!

"SUCK ON THIS, BITCH!"

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
ok, the original is about 3000 px width so here's the 1500x2208 px.. it's not that pretty since I only drew it quick like :shobon: http://i.imgur.com/XXT99.jpg

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
That's Lazerbot's plan all along- make peace with the trolls/violence wont solve anything!!!

Oh man, glad LB liked it haha, did he say it in his facebook? (Got none of his)

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
GARRY NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My fav is dying :(

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
Garry no :ohdear: I might have to lie down a little bit.

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
What's LazerB's FB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
I really like Tom and Sylvester now... i wouldn't mind more of them cause they're hilarious to each other.