Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah
I can't believe that after seeing this thread in GBS many months ago, it has taken me this long to realize the greatness that is TGT. I just spent the past couple days reading the past 100 pages of this thread (after reading the first couple chapters on the tgt.com site).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

Hellsau posted:

Thread is doomed. I hope when it goes the mod that kills it just empty quotes Scarycave's last gif post.

Alternatively, people could shut the gently caress up and not post if they are just going to post about how the thread is terrible, how the comic is terrible, they don't like some aspect of lazerbot, or about how offended they are by something. Instead, they could post funny jokes and edits/fan art(although this takes more effort).

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah
Or you could just leave the site as is, since provoking LB is retarded and is probably threatening to get this thread closed. Whatever happened to safari rules?