Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Who is the mustachioed man with the bitchin' afro?

Edit: I thought it was Cid from Final Fantasy, but he doesn't have an afro. Apparently Heimerdinger is an actual name, not a weird misspelling like I thought, and he's from League of Legends. Lazerbot must play a shitload of LoL.

Cowman fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Mar 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Good lord, this turned from kind of an ironic "This is so bad it's hilarious" liking to a legitimate enjoyment of this. Lazerbot you have converted me, keep making more!

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Rob the Earless being Dragonborn is awesome. To sperg out a bit, since the whole Shouts mechanic of Skyrim is essentially a verbal brawl, Rob the Earless is like that guy who plugs his ears and yells until the other guy gives up. He's unbeatable in a debate because he can't loving hear.