Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Tails was better when he was basically flying Sonic anyway. The reason they made Tails the engineer was so they didn't have to make him a playable character anymore. It's literally the ultimate symbol of why modern Sonic games are bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Aristobulus posted:

What? But Tails was always the "machine guy", that's not an invention of Sonic Adventure or something - Sonic 2 has him creating and flying the biplane for Sky Chase and Wing Fortress Zone after all.

I mean I agree it was better when they kept that as a side part of his character and didn't make it mean he had to ALWAYS be riding a mech around, but Tails being super intelligent was always a part of his character, is all.

Just so you understand, the plane in Sonic 2 and 3 is Sonic's plane. The first time they mention Tails owning a plane is Sonic Adventure.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Pretty much that's what he does yeah.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Georgia Peach posted:

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I seriously about to complain about the pacing in a webcomic where Elmer Fudd is a necromancer?"

Yes dammit, I want to see more Fudd. But seriously, this fight isn't terrible. It just needed an aside or something.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

JazzFlight posted:

Nah, wasn't he a Satanist? They don't have to be neutral.

The Satanists originally controlled the Neutrals. Demaro was the only one who stayed a satanist because he joined the group to take control of the satanists.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

E the Shaggy posted:

When are we going to get to the FIREWORKS FACTORY?? :qq:

We are at the fireworks factory. Right now. This fight is it. And there will be no Poochie. Now watch Lazerbot add Poochie as a character.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Taciturn Tactician posted:

WHY did he do it? What possible benefit does losing that arm give him? It's not like he has the ability to make one out of stone like Garry or build himself a new one. I mean maybe he's banking on getting Fudd and having him make Eggman build him a new one, but why rip it off before getting Fudd?

Because he is that badass. Seriously, you're overthinking this.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is that the loving dog from inspector gadget?

God drat

If I recall correctly his name is Brain.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

If Rob is a Dragonborn, shouldn't he have CHIM? So theoretically he can just reload and try again. Right?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

FrenchToasty posted:

I'm almost positive there is a transcript in this thread somewhere.

Well that narrows it down! (Seriously, this thread is 338 pages long)

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Howard Beale posted:

Mean while Rob is thrilled to get to fight them. :allears:

Probably because he can't hear the horrifying noises they make.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

horriblePencilist posted:

I just hope Alex will become the Starscream of the comic and try to assume position every time the Troll King has been gone for more than five seconds.

"now im
the ruler
of
the trol->
->ls
ehhh i
need a
smoke"

And by god, if Alex "superior" plan is not going to amazingly stupid I will be severely disappointed.

He's trying to learn the words of death without understanding what they do. After the Troll King says they have a price. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Why would you Google Sonic anything? It's like a one way ticket to the bowels of the Internet.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

This could be a lot worse.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Well obviously he can't cut that. I mean c'mon, you might as well just drop Tails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Breadallelogram posted:

ugh

but I like that "batsards" is still in the censored version

Hey nothing wrong with batsards.