Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Read through this entire thread and the comic at work. Annoyed coworkers with inane laughing. Showed them the comic, they loved it. Now our entire office is cursing those stupid laptop ports for preventing the next chapter :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

ArfJason posted:

I wanted to contribute

I'll try to do better next time, promise!

Oh by the way everdraed, I've been waiting years to tell you your stuff is awesome. So, your stuff is awesome. Keep on trucking

Just started laughing at this on the train. My friend asks me what was funny and then said 'oh, it's daffy duck getting shot' and now everyone is staring at me. I couldn't help it, you loving nailed the expression.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

FrenchToasty posted:

Oh weird. Pori and Tails are in their Defenders robes as early as the cover of Chapter 3. I never noticed. I guess he got ahead of himself.

Giving more evidence that Lazorbot isn't just making this up and that it has a glorious overarching plot

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Elmer is the best character in the entire series now.

Could I be a bit rude and ask the guys making the music to work out another way to send stuff back and forth? The finished stuff is cool but all the progress stuff kind of throws the thread off a bit.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Spellman posted:

Even trolls can't kill Yoshi.

Calling it that after this hugely over-long fight Yoshi is the new protagonist and is the best.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

This background story is really long considering all it's explaining is a deus ex machina. I don't mind it because of Jerry's death (yeah gently caress you Jerry) but I really want to get back to the action. I'm sure I am hoping for what everyone else is - Elmer, Silver and Tom/Slyvester all in the same scene. Maybe Woodstock added for flavour.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

ED can chew a dick if they chased the modern day Shakespeare away from his opus :argh:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

It's so obviously Diablo 3, relax dudes. Relax!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

FrenchToasty posted:

That Ponygiotis Vavetsikas guy is really making GBS threads up Lazerbot's Facebook page.

He's either trying to get a name drop / character of his choice / his own Mary sue into the comic, or he is just an Internet argument warrior. Either way he needs to shut the gently caress up and let lazorbot get on with his work in peace.