Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

Simmerl posted:

Did he get photoshop back? I didn't know you could to an effect like that blue thing in paint.

Also why did you guys have to link Hitmen for Destiny? I have to keep dragging myself away from reading more of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
This thread is way to big to manually search for this, does anybody have a link to the motion comics made, I wanted to show them to my friend.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

JazzFlight posted:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tailsgetstrolled
Alternately, just search for Tails Gets Trolled on youtube. There's really only about 10-15 videos about it, so it should be easy to track down.

If he subscribes, he can keep track when I update with the next parts (hopefully one this weekend or so).

Thanks!

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

quote:

~tailsgetstrolled1 18 minutes ago New member
the only tears at your funeral will be tears of laughter

quote:

~tailsgetstrolled1 26 minutes ago New member
you troll people hack people to feel good about your self, you troll people put them down for your own satisfaction because in the real world your nothing, no one loves you, no one cares for you, your life sucks and thats why you spend all your time on the internet, trying to find a reason for your self to live but you never will and when it finally happens and it will, you will die a cold and lonely death, no one will care that your gone, no one will even remember your name, hows it feel to know no one loves your? hows it feel to have no meaning for your self? huh?

Lazerbot is so awesome :allears:

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
LazerBot's is getting like insanely better. It's freaking me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Is the brony dude even a troll? He might just be mentally ill. I hope we get more of his backstory.

If I recall correctly he's based on some dude who was trolling him on his Facebook or deviantart. I can't quite remember which.