Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
I got a chance to dive the USS Vandenburg wreck out of Key West a few weeks ago. It was a 2-tank dive with a 45 min surface interval. My max depth was 97' with an average bottom time of about 17 min. Lot's of colorful fish(sorry, didn't pay attention in my water naturalist course) and some barracudas hanging out in the shadows. The best part of this wreck is that the first deck or so are open and easy to navigate. It was my first time penetrating a wreck and it was a great experience. If anyone is ever in the Keys I'd definitely recommend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004

SlicerDicer posted:

Moar Boars, Welcome to Molokini Island Hawaii

Is this on the back side? I used to live on Maui (Kihei) but only snorkeled the crater as I didn't have my cert then.