Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edwardsdl
Dec 25, 2004
My roommate bought me this account but is too cheap for an avatar.

Merry Christmas

Electoral Surgery posted:

Does anybody here have a dry glove setup they would recommend? My partner and I have been using the SI Tech glove lock system on a friend's recommendation, but all 3 of us have been getting leaks and have had to deal with stuck-on gloves at some point.

Are you talking about the Antares? Unfortunately leaks are pretty common with those.

My personal favorite ring system is Kubi. I’ve never had a leak, they’re simple to don/doff, and swapping out gloves is stupid easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edwardsdl
Dec 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

DeadlyMuffin posted:

I got my GUE fundies tech pass.

Congrats! I’m heading down to Florida on Wednesday to - hopefully - get my upgrade with Mer.

Who was your instructor?

edwardsdl
Dec 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

lord1234 posted:

An upgrade from merrrrrr? Enjoy a day at blue ghetto with only the best diving Williston has to offer.

I’m out of the loop. Is Blue Grotto bad? It was absolutely gorgeous today!

edit: Woo tech pass!

edwardsdl
Dec 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

lord1234 posted:

Congrats dude. Where are you based? If in FL, join SEUE.

Thank you! My team is based out of central Virginia. How far north does SEUE go? It’s never clear to me if VA is considered a mid-atlantic or south-east state.