Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of Tegile hybrid arrays, anything truly bad I should know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

NippleFloss posted:

Nah, they're pretty solid.

Great, thanks.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Dumb question, but here goes. Say I have two connections to a NIC and both of those are on the same vswitch. Do I need to put those in a LACP group on my switch?

Any quick and dirty vmware networking guides out there?

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

OK so it's simple to setup email alerting in vCenter/vSphere, configure the mail server and add the FROM: address. Except it doesn't actually change the from address, just spoofs it in the name field.

code:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xx blah-vcsa.blah.local [29/Jun/2016:08:11:24 -0600] "MAIL -? From:<root@blah-vcsa.blah.local> SMTP" 250 53 
Is there any way to actually change that from address? Reason being is I have to use an existing smart relay that needs to see the from address coming from a different internal email.