Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

fullroundaction posted:

Doesn't Tim not wanting to leave the building seem mighty suspicious? I feel like they were beating us over the head with him going "ughn I really don't feel like walking [100 feet away] to that other building can we please just stay here" and "THIS BUILDING HAS A LOT OF ROOMS SURELY YOU CAN USE ONE OF THEM, ALEX".

Wonder what that's all about.

Yeah, I've been wondering about that myself. It was Tim's idea to check that place out and he clearly has slender sickness. Maybe Alex was being a dick because he suspected a trap. Tim was not so subtly pushing Alex towards the basement too. We've been assuming that the operator made Alex attack Tim, but what if Alex attacking Tim was some method of escaping from the operator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

If Tim turns into a hostile character, I hope Jay starts to post fake information on his twitter to throw him off.

"Hey guys, going back to the hospital tonight" Then posts a video breaking in to Tim's apartment.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

fullroundaction posted:

Very cool TTA entry. I agree that it doesn't really matter what the code is since it'll just be filler, but I kind of wish the guys had a follow up video planned for "let's go storm my house and get Alex!" and not "okay check in with you chumps a month after the events happened!"

Jay looked like he could use a few weeks to relax and a couple of beers before storming Alex's house. Probably what's going on.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

I've started filming myself constantly so that by Halloween the real slenderman will be following me and then I can just take him to the party. Problem solved.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Brightman posted:

I'd really love it if the season 3 dvds just had a bunch of TroyHasACamera videos in the special features or even as Easter-eggs.

Man, I would love a DVD of troyhasacamera videos. These guys are masters of getting my youtube DVD money...

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

fullroundaction posted:

Phenom is our Unfiction liaison, a position that became necessary at some point.

That is an awfully nice way to say "fanatic about bad videos". I guess mans was right:tinfoil:

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

I hope we see things from Tim's perspective. I don't understand how he got into the building and then left without encountering Alex. Jay barely steps foot in the place and boom Alex takes him out.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

I am excited about how this is concluding. Now that Time meds have been stolen we might see some creepy chest cam footage of him masking about. Has everyone forgotten that Tim is not the most stable dude without his :catdrugs:

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

I was expecting the operator to mess with Tim while he was stuck in the basement overnight. That would have been super creepy. The operator is scary as a supernatural stalker not as a supernatural body collector.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Don't forget senderman, who sends you creepy text messages and posts pictures of himself in your Facebook.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Great episode! The fact that Jay called Tim but Tim never got that message seems to be supporting some sort of parallel universe. You clearly hear Tim's voice so it isn't Jay losing his mind. I am feeling confident that ski masky ends up being alternate universe Jay.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

precision posted:

Or Tim is just insane slendersick.

On that note though, the whole "fake coughing attack" thing makes me laugh every loving time. It might work if they coughed up blood or something, but as it stands they just look/sound like a teenager who just tried smoking.

Slenderjane is a gateway to more serious paranormal activities.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

drat, that was exactly the kind of video I've been waiting for. Fantastic guys.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

curiousTerminal posted:

Well I mean he was shot, bleeding from the abdomen, and then was left to bleed by both Tim and Hoody, so if he wasn't dead when we saw him he sure as hell will be unless Tim gets the gently caress back to his house as fast as he can. Or calls an ambulance, but that would make too much sense.

Call an ambulance for what? He was slenderported away and Tim never saw Jay till now. I don't think what we saw was Tim's real house since it was covered in crazy scribblings. Probably some alternate universe.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Wittgenstein posted:

Let the theories come now.

Tim finds Alex. Alex shows Tim a tape. Tim lets Alex kill him. Fade to black.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

I am looking forward to an epic showdown at the school. Hopefully there will be more slenderverse shenanigans and awesome editing.

Any ideas on how they did the porch fire? That was nuts, how did they not actually burn down Tim's place?

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Wasn't there a video of Alex's birthday being crashed by slenderman? I thought Alex was the source but maybe that was just them trying to be creepy.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Looks like Alex got teleported to the slenderman mansion with all his friends. The fact that Tim didn't vanish seems to be a clue that he is still alive.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Did we ever find out who ski masky was?

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

kilogram posted:

Yeah not gonna watch a one hour tour of some old buildings with a guy who calls himself Coty Corpses

What if it was split into 5min segments over five years, would you watch it then?

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Is the series actually over? It's ok you can tell us.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Actually, that's a good ending.

Congratulations on finishing the series guys, I am glad y'all stuck with it. Looking forward to the next project.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

What was the reasoning for less operator hiding in the background? I really like the where's waldo searches for it in the background, but we saw a lot less of him in seasons 2+3.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Docjowles posted:

The best troll answer to this would be a deadpan "he is in every entry".

Had to resist a strong desire to look out the window just now.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Docjowles posted:

Wasn't expecting to see this thread bumped.

It's not marked private for me but it's literally just the Operator symbol flashing on screen for a second and then a title card.

Still more exciting then walking in the woods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Hey so the movie is good. If you liked season 1 then you will enjoy it. Very suspenseful and not as much time wandering in the woods as I expected.

• Locked thread