Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Docjowles posted:

:siren: Very important twitter upda- :siren:

oh. Nevermind, back to DEFCON 1.

DEFCON 1 is maximum, DEFCON 5 is the lowest
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

So either Tim is messing with Alex and using the tapes to guide him to something or the hypothesis about him being unaware of his activities as Masky is correct.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Docjowles posted:

I thought Paranormal Activity was pretty good, absolutely HATED the ending, though.

Didn't they make like four?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

JordanKai posted:

http://twitter.com/!/whatatroy/status/188456870892154881/photo/1

Oh my Goodness Alex is BACK! :suspense:

Link's not working for me.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Tim starts getting Slender sickness symptoms inn 1995, 4 years after Alex's birthday video in Entry 37. What if we're looking at that video all wrong? What if Tim was at that party and that's who Slendy was after?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Just got a new tweet... Jay got himself hacked again? :downs: No idea what the photo is supposed to be.

https://twitter.com/marblehornets/status/230074702922661888/photo/1

Something about that profile makes me think "Tim". I guess he didn't like his medical records being posted online, huh?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I wish they'd get back to the old German guy, he was cool.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

We're going back to the park, aren't we?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Millard Fillmore posted:

I sure hope so, Rosswood's beautiful from what I've seen.

The weird thing is that there's a real Rosswood park in Sacramento, so I was convinced for a long while the series was set in California until the Season 2 credits mentioned Georgia. It was at that point I realized that everything reminds me of California because the state looks like everything. \/:v:\/

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

curiousTerminal posted:

Except great Britain, of course.

I hope this live tweet adventure goes somewhere, it's the second one I'm actually around for.

The Winter Solstice live feed produced an entry, while the Antique Store produced gently caress-all, so we're 1-for-1. Cross your fingers.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

curiousTerminal posted:

I don't remember the winter solstice one. You'd think I would since that's my birthday, but nope, I'm going to have to go reread it.

It was 2009, you'll have to dig deep.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Jay posted:

Don't want to give away where I am. No more tweets for now.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Millard Fillmore posted:

No more live feed for tonight I guess. :(

Keep hope alive, the poo poo may hit the fan just yet.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

sleeptalker posted:

It's been mentioned in a few entries that Alex's last name is "Kralie". "ARK" could be his initials.

Haven't they officially confirmed that Alex is not the Ark?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Motherfucker. The universe is conspiring against the production of this series. At least everyone's okay.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah if it's taking this long for the internet to solve the code, the series is really running out of steam.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

fullroundaction posted:

"Tim, we can't be too careful, with Alex being close by and all. We know he's hunting us."

"Hold on, let me upload this video to YouTube that shows exactly where I was hiding out, what kinds of cars we're both driving, us discussing our plans, etc. to a public channel we know he's watching."

If I were writing this, I would have them go through the motions of returning to Rosswood again, wandering around, getting cornered by Alex- then Jay yells "NOW!" and Skimasky hits him over the head with a pipe.

"We were luring you into a trap, you idiot! Do you really think we'd be dumb enough to tell the world what our plans were if we knew you were monitoring us?"

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Why doesn't Jay just get a loving gun? They're in Alabama, it's not like it's hard to get one.

Jay doesn't have any money or a job, but he's still eating and not homeless because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

You know what? I honestly hope we never find out who SkiMasky really is. I want his/her identity to remain a mystery, both because it's more fun to speculate and because I'm not sure any answer we get would be totally plothole free.

• Locked thread