Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Oasx posted:

Also got my dvd today here in Denmark, pretty fast shipping.

The Easter Egg is glorious

Saw this and thought "Well then I am probably in the second batch." because my package hadn't come and I'm danish too.

But then today I got it from my angry postman just as I came home from Uni.

Season one has a few pegs missing in the dvd holder and one of the disks has some small scratches, hope it's not serious :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009

JordanKai posted:

I do believe this is the best gif ever. "INITIATE CAKE EATING!"

SporkTSI posted:

Has anyone else ordered the 2 DVD+shirt combo and not recieved it yet? I ordered mine the week it went on sale (on Friday), but I haven't got mine yet. I did get an order confirmation email, but no shipping notification. On the confirmation email it says the shipping method is 'not specified' but I'm sure that I had 5-7 days selected.

I got mine on Monday I think, and I'm in Denmark, maybe you can email them and see if they did something wrong with your order?

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
Anyone else thinking this will be a mix of To The Ark footage and odd situations where Alex acts weird?

Can't wait to see what is going to come from this season.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
Oh man, sounds like stuff will be going down soon, or maybe not, maybe Jay will just get another box of tapes, a big box this time.

The face right before the end is unsettling.

• Locked thread