Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost-Slug
Feb 21, 2011

Feeding Tigrex
one Hunter at a time

Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

Also confirmed Alex is evil now.

Is he? Maybe I need to watch it all again. My memory is a bit rusty on the details but I remember there was an episode where Alex went to the woods and passed out due to proximity to the Operator but after a few moments he got back up and walked towards it. I was under the impression that Alex was under the Operator's control at that point and that his evil actions at other points in the series were due to slender influences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost-Slug
Feb 21, 2011

Feeding Tigrex
one Hunter at a time

Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

I thought we all agreed that it looked like Alex was sacrificing people to the Operator.
Yeah, this does fit well with the end of series 2. I still like the thought that the Operator is controlling (or operating, heh) them though. I feel it works well with the periods of time where characters blank out and are recorded doing various things they have no memory of - Jay getting up in his sleep and vanishing out of his bedroom door for a few hours, for instance.

• Locked thread