Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.
Alex is really starting to worry me, the tapes show he's going crazy, presumably from a lack of Tim. Will continue to investigate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Was forcibly checked into the mental health clinic. Don't mind, though, one of the doctors might be Tim.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Account Username posted:

The only other time I can remember him moving fast on camera was in one of the very first entries when we see him through a window and he quickly turns his head towards the camera and Alex.

I seem to recall someone mentioning that that was actually an accident, and that one of the strings holding his head broke, but they kept it because it looked so good.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

KicksYouInHalf posted:

I hate to just pop in out of nowhere and then disappear back into the night but what? This isn't a thing that has ever been said.

The mystery thickens.
:stare:

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

The noises at the end sound vaugely like those ones from an earlier video that when put through a spectograph, showed actual words.

New tweet: yep

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Tim's coughing an awful lot :ohdear:

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

New totheark.

There's a flashframe, but so as not to spoil, here's a link to the flashframe.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Pope Mobile posted:

"And then I find this website talking about my goddamn sideburns!"

If ever there was a missed opportunity, this was it.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

I'm curious as to whether anybody came out and wondered what they were yelling about.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

I hope the documents are explained in further detail. I think I saw something about headaches?

From what I gather Child Tim was admitted to the hospital with insomnia, headaches and what I assume is memory loss.

Skimasky has some neat handwriting :allears:

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Prepare for a fight, then, because I imagine him slithering on the ground like legless reptiles, complete with undulation.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

It said that he ran away, that could possibly have been his Masky side taking full hold for the first time, if he's been stalked by Slendy his whole life like Alex has been.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

That drat Satyr posted:

Or maybe it's still Tim, and he's unconsciously taping himself?

That's pretty unlikely, I think the purpose of this video was to show that TTA is either
1) Not Tim
2) Tim and others

Either way, we know for sure now that Tim/Masky isn't involved in all of TTA.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

@marblehornets posted:

you will not see me but I will see you

This seems rather like what happened in the latest TTA.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

The tags are an anagram of Marble Hornets.
Hornets, however, is missing the E. :ssh:

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

I scrolled briefly and saw an argument about it being fake, where both sides of the argument were in agreement.

One of many good reasons to have comments disabled on regular entries.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Kavak posted:

It was at that point I realized that everything reminds me of California because the state looks like everything. \/:v:\/
Except great Britain, of course.

I hope this live tweet adventure goes somewhere, it's the second one I'm actually around for.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Kavak posted:

The Winter Solstice live feed produced an entry, while the Antique Store produced gently caress-all, so we're 1-for-1. Cross your fingers.

I don't remember the winter solstice one. You'd think I would since that's my birthday, but nope, I'm going to have to go reread it.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Dark forests are always unnerving. Shadows and ghostly branches and poo poo are terrifying.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

TTA is obviously severely dyslexic, and "ark" is just "Alex" :tinfoil:

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Being fabulous, obviously.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

People in my school are pretty much constantly playing Slender on their laptops, and talking about how terrifying the game is. I've turned on at least one person to MH like this, though a discouraging number of people seem to think MH ripped it off, seemingly incapable of looking at dates on Youtube videos.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Re: Mystery explanations
I want SOME kind of explanation for the operator. Not a backstory, necessarily, but at least why he's decided to fixate on Alex, Jay, etc.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

IrvingWashington posted:

Oh yes. If this doesn't match up to my expectations I am going to write such a negative blog post.

e: Is it 'blog post?' Or is it some kind of portmanteau like 'bloast?'

You're portmanteauing the portmanteau of "weblog", that's dangerous territory there.

I agree completely with that, Axle, explain why he' screwing with the "heroes", but not how he's doing it. Explaining the reason behind his supernatural nature would completely flop, since none of it will live up to anything anyone would expect. It's always what's off camera that's the strongest, since your mind fills in the gap perfectly for you.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

You fuckers wanted chestcam footage, and you got it.

The bits in the woods where he was running were really, REALLY well done. The editing, the terror of him being lost, that loving water
I agree that the hospital bits seemed a bit dragged out, but they were still great. Cut one or two shots from the walking I think and it would have been even better.

And yeah, Tim was definitely trapped in the woods/the hospital for way longer than a day. Seems to me like he was trapped in that hospital for an incredibly long time, long enough to get paranoid about the doors, presumably where the Operator was coming from. From the way he was downing those painkillers, I'd thought he had given up and was trying to OD.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Tennis Ball posted:

Skimasky is deaf and Tim and Jay don't know how to walk loving quietly.

EDIT:: Came off as nit picky, but I meant it humorously.

"oh poo poo jay we have to walk quietly behind this guy"
"alright, lead the way"
CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

I'm interested to see what's on the tape, though. Hope we get it relatively soon.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

That little "blip!" before Slendy appeared made me jump more than the sudden transition to angry red scream world for some reason.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Assuming that Masky knows everything Tim does, despite Tim not knowing anything Masky does, Masky now has the account too.
How long do you want to bet until we start getting cryptic tweets exclusively?

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Tias posted:

Where did we learn that Masky has access to Tim's brain? Still trying to work out where I got to last time I followed this.

We don't know it for sure, but it's a safe bet that Masky is aware of what Tim does when he's not in control, since he doesn't have to get his bearings when he asserts it.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Remember the last entry? that sure was a good entry. Remember the entry before that one? Wow, so good.
Let's make sure the audience knows too!

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Speaking of Slenderdrain, what in the hell is a corrugated metal tunnel doing in the middle of the woods? What purpose does it serve? I'm not talking about in MH, I'm talking about reality, what possible use can there be for this metal tube aside from giving hobos a place to sleep in the woods and giving Marble Hornets a conveniently creepy location?

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

There was also some poo poo tweeted:
SG93IGRvIGhhbmRzIHRhbGs=
ZFo4MGJJVUVNeVE

Which when put together and decoded from Base64 is "How do hands talk"
Obviously when you ball your fingers into a fist and move your thumb up and down.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

You can just click on the video pages on the Wikidot and read the summaries underneath them. That's about as comprehensive as it gets.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Well I mean he was shot, bleeding from the abdomen, and then was left to bleed by both Tim and Hoody, so if he wasn't dead when we saw him he sure as hell will be unless Tim gets the gently caress back to his house as fast as he can. Or calls an ambulance, but that would make too much sense.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Lt_Tofu posted:

Call an ambulance for what? He was slenderported away and Tim never saw Jay till now. I don't think what we saw was Tim's real house since it was covered in crazy scribblings. Probably some alternate universe.

"Hey there may be a guy dying of a gunshot would at this address, I'm not sure if he's still there or not."
He doesn't have to mention the terrifying abomination following him around his whole life.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

I imagine Alex only managed to get Amy to do it because she was friends with Brian or Tim or something.
Lord, what a mess this student film is.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Jay's apartment. :rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

Tim brought a knife to a gun fight and won.

• Locked thread