Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!

Captain_Indigo posted:

Also, after Jay climbs the pipe and sees The Operator, he turns and runs away, then a few seconds later The Operator appears in front of him. Is this Slendeportation or did Jay turn around again to find him right behind him? I couldn't tell from the video.

More importantly, at that point instead of having the usual/old reaction of a coughing fit falling down, jay kept going. While we could chalk that up to extreme adrenalin, perhaps the docs have a sort of power against slendie. I mean, it seems as if Maskie led him right to it with the words and such on the walls.

Dunno, that thought just struck me. Maybe now he has a sorta shield to fight the drat thing even if it gets in his face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!

Pope Mobile posted:

Guy playing SM had to give a concession speach last night, so they've been unable to shoot without him.

hahahaha, well played.

I always think it's cool how watching some of the older videos you STILL think you catch a glimpse of him somewhere, even though you have seen it a billion times. I hope success doesn't change the guys!

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!
I could have swore I had kept up decently with EMH, but right now I find myself completely clueless as to what is going on. I know what happened to Evan and Jeff, and sort of Vinnie, but the new guy that abruptly was taken out in the last episode baffles me. As do the zombie people and where whatshername came from all of a sudden again.

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!
Perhaps Alex is somewhat of a "carrier" of Slendie now. I say this because as he was lying there, the slightest of a smile touched his mouth as if he knew what was coming. Perhaps he has a compulsion to "feed" Slendie now, or maybe he's simply haunted by him.

Of course, that doesn't explain our dear Maskie friends or the blackouts or whatever, but still, it seems that theres some definite conscious link between Slendie and Alex. The fact that the Camera relates definitely (as seen when his ex-girlfriend found the Camera and Slenderman dragged her around) is something to consider also.

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!
Joseph was just one of the donors to doobie's. Hope he didnt give it the slender curse.

Edit: awesome, I wondered if that was him.

Jiro Kage fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 27, 2013

• Locked thread