Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Volume posted:

Well my main worry is the Return Video, shows Jay slumped in a corner of a house with Slendy turning the corner. Posted by ToTheArk who I think J also assumes to be masky. So that video tells me that ToTheArk/masky was filming for Operator.

Masky does seem to have taken a more benign personality in Season 2 but he clearly has a malicious presence in Season 1

Since Jay's face is painted or something, it could be argued that Masky was showing him that Slenderman just walks right on by if someone isn't identifiable.

Kinda. Maybe.

And the frame is somewhat steady compared to many other shots in the series, perhaps indicating the camera was just left on a tripod to run since Masky knew Slenderman would happen on by.

If you accept that Masky may have the manners of a labrador retriever puppy, the charging forward at full speed thing can be seen as a clumsy attempt to be of assistance.

Really, if Masky was a malicious presence, he would have just killed Jay outright when he was hanging around his room. Instead, he was doing Batman poses and swinging his feet like some sort of innocent child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread