Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

Oh god some of the comments on that thing.

quote:

With all do respect, do gays work? Do the gays pay bills? Do the gays buy gas? Now I know the gays are the newest, well not new, but one of the mostly highly protected elite classes in the the US today, but they still crap like the rest of us and have similar worries I take it. So instead of voting with your heart, how bout your head, or better yet, you're wallet. How's that been working out for you these days?

But hey, did you hear Romney allegedly bullied a gay kid almost FIFTY YEARS AGO! Boy, President Crack Head wasn't even, well doing the crack often, his words, not mine. President Crack Head can't even remember his last two years of high school. College transcripts? What, are you a racist?!?!?!?! RACIST!

So lets just focus on the really important things, like what Romney did FIFTY YEARS AGO, because we know know no good gay loving liberal ever did anything stupid as a teenager. Black Jesus did crack, quite often, and only didn't do heroine because he didn't like the guy pushing it, but remember when Bush did crack? I know, that's important too right? RIGHT?

quote:

quote:

This is extraordinary: A Republican pollster who worked for Bush in '04 is documenting why it's necessary for the conservative movement to support gay people and especially marriage equality if Republicans are to remain relevant in any way moving forward. Simply extraordinary. The snowball is picking up steam.
But it will melt in hell....where our country is going as we become more and more godless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread