Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gehenomm
May 1, 2008

Ask me about hitting on mathematicians.

poemdexter posted:

If I can shove this inside of a gutted atari controller, I'll have the coolest media center PC ever.

I'm shoving this inside one of these i have laying around:

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Arcade-Fighting-Joystick-Playstation-3/dp/B0015PHMFU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330277894&sr=8-2

...coiling the USB wire to the motherboard, and building an internal battery pack (plenty of room in there), so the only wire coming out of it will be the HDMI running to the TV.

Pochoclo posted:

So when will they ship to Argentina, and how much can I expect to pay for them? Let's see, adding taxes and shipping... that'll go up to 100 dollars. Which is like paying 500 bucks for us.

Hey, i'm right across the river from you and i'm ordering a few of these when the second production run drops to give away to my techie mates over here, we don't have import taxes on personal use items under 50 dollars over here so if you still want one and don't mind the wait drop me a line. You would only be paying unitprice+shipping.

Pochoclo posted:

gently caress third world economies.

Nope, gently caress greedy politicians that impose crazy-rear end taxes on imports.

Gehenomm fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Feb 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gehenomm
May 1, 2008

Ask me about hitting on mathematicians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Micro

This was the poo poo and i'm all for getting my dumbass of a daughter to learn programming like her dumbass of a dad did so long ago.

I'm all for supporting the computer class concept.