Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibbz
Dec 21, 2005
First you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women

General_Failure posted:

Why have I received no e-mails? oh well. Are there any people here in Australia which have actually ordered and received one? if so what hoops were there to be jumped through, and where does the hidden price rape from left field come in? I have trouble believing that we'd be allowed to get our hands on one without price gouging at some point upstream.

Most important question is do we now have access to the information on the binary blob drivers? one of the things I want the Pi for is bare metal programming with the addition of neat hardware ability.

I'm in Aus and I received my email earlier in the week from RS saying I was allowed to order. Cost roughly 26 pound including delivery.

The Openelec seems to be making pretty good progress, should have something decent in a few months hopefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU