Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The Super Munchers Christmas hat :3:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Farbtoner posted:

In Majesty the game's narrator delivers all his lines in an awful wonderful Sean Connery impersonation and all the tax collectors sound like Paul Lynde. I don't know why it tickles me so much but it gives the game so much personality to hear sounds bites like "You majeshty!" and "taaaax collector~ :gay:" instead of the usual thees and thous.

The "taaaax collector~ :gay:" line is the best thing about that game :allears:. I still hear it in my head when I am filling out my 1040.

I also like that "Attt laaaast" line the priestesses of death give when they die.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mu Zeta posted:

I played Battlefield 1942 when it first came out and the game was broken. Even the Japanese soldiers spoke in German.

I guess we know who won :haw:.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

sumpthy posted:

This is one of the saving graces of the second game as well. Particularly Varric/Isabela, Varric/Anders, Isabela/Bethany, Isabela/Carver and Isabela/Fenris dialogues. (Well basically any dialogue involving Varric or Isabela).

Also, the elf on the docks is hilarious. Actually, I love a lot about that game :allears:. I'm well aware it's an unpopular opinion, but god drat it was fun.

Oh oh oh, like going around your manor, clicking on stuff. The fireplace was the best. "Hey, look! A half-burned copy of Anders' manifesto!"

It's said with such marvelous condescension and smugness.

Pick has a new favorite as of 23:49 on Aug 26, 2012

• Locked thread