Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

OUR PEOPLE WERE BORN OF THE SKY
Played it on OnLive, love it, can't wait for the full game

I wish they would release it now, it's playable as is, but the only way you can get the beta is if you pay $25 which is a bit steep and probably higher than the price of the full game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

ToxicFrog posted:

I am stoked for this. It looks like most of what I liked about the Battlecruiser 3000AD games (detailed, disaster-prone crew and subsystem modeling) without all the terrible bits (huge expanses of totally empty space, UI designed by aliens, developer off his meds).

Can't wait for a non-OnLive demo, though. :canada:

What, OnLive works just fine for me :canada:

The demo is gone since last week though

And speaking of BC3000AD, RPS had the interview with Derek Smart recently, glad to see he's keeping up the crazy http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/03/02/smartie-has-the-answers-derek-smart-on-line-of-defense/

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

pw pw pw posted:

JUST RELEASE THE drat GAME BLARGGHGHGHHH

Or at least let me pay more to get the beta

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

This game is like crack, best spent $9 ever

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

Am I the only one who hasn't finished the game yet because normal is so loving hard?

Nooooo USS Goatse why didn't I use the stealth :(

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

Finally got my first win on HMS Indubitable (Kestrel/normal)! Now I want more content :(

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

I'm really disappointed that the devs aren't releasing any additional content and are instead trying to get the same game onto iOS and overpriced Lego.

There's so much opportunity for an expansion or at least DLC, and it's been what, a year since the release?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

C-Euro posted:

Only six months or so, the thread just happens to be a little over a year old :eng101:

As a spoiled gamer, time flows at half speed when I'm not getting what I want right loving now

• Locked thread