Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1460 »
air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Did any of the LA area goons end up going to Pils and Love? Just curious to hear how that went and I'm making drat sure to get out to Maine for July 2019.

Also, made a new trading thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

air- posted:

Did any of the LA area goons end up going to Pils and Love? Just curious to hear how that went and I'm making drat sure to get out to Maine for July 2019.

Also, made a new trading thread!

if we- and me in particular- are not at PaL next summer, i'm gonna be maaaaaad.

good OP, dude!

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p

College Slice

Kosher man posted:

DMS is not made by yeast

It can be created by some yeasts and bacteria for sure.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010

I like a pinch of Old Bay in natty boh, but that's a legal requirement as a Marylander.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Radio Nowhere posted:

I like a pinch of Old Bay in natty boh, but that's a legal requirement as a Marylander.

right after driving like an rear end in a top hat!

my boy Dave drinking through Trappist's beer pairing album (with a nice Ardent pilsner cameo)

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Rule Number Dos:
A lot of you maggot people are gonna see some things that you're not used to seein'. I'm talking about nudies! That's right! Botticelli may show a titty or two and Michelangelo may show a mans willy dong long prong... but you are not, I repeat, you are not to titter !

Plaster Town Cop

Iím drinking a Sam Adams at an airport bar and I see a salt shaker nearby.

Iím tempted but that could be the worst troll ever.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

Radio Nowhere posted:

I liked dead rise

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

ONE TWO... NINE!

Young Orc

Captain Duvel posted:

I liked dead rise

I've never tried it but I think I will once I get back home to Baltimore.

wodin
Jul 11, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Friends that went to Pils and Love said it was amazing, and they're picky SOBs so I'm going to guess it was very good.

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.

I've got a free day in Toronto, any bars / breweries especially worth checking out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts

Had many delicious beers in Chicago, can confirm from the other weekend that Maplewood's juicy IPAs are really quite good and sometimes it is difficult to leave and catch your flight home.

Also had a Hubbard's Cave super fresh IIPA picked up from Beer Temple the day after it was canned that was so delicious that my wife continues to take my beers away for her own consumption.

Chicago: I'd visit again and eat a pizza casserole and drink all of the beers.

«1460 »