Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1567 »
nullfunction
Jan 24, 2005

Nap Ghost

air- posted:

Beer to go bill in Texas was signed by the governor

About loving time!

Gonna be drinking a lot more Peticolas than I usually do come September

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

dphi posted:

Caldera is down around there and pretty solid, like their coconut stout (or porter? Can't remember.) The new 3-way is out and is a nice citra IPA. Pfriem pilsner in cans should be easy to find.

Thanks! That's exactly the poo poo I was looking for.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 30, 2003
MANGOSTEEN CHUGGER

Dunno how or why but a place by me has about 6 of these left, clearanced out to $4.50/ea. I picked up 2 today and am probably gonna go back tomorrow for the rest.

I don't think I've ever had a beer aged for 9 years it's so drat good you guys

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

schlernkerla is an acquired taste so it makes sense, they're the masters of the style but the style is out of style

but that poo poo is dope with some ribs or a brisket y'all

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Cantillon is pretty good stuff. Wish it was available around me more often.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Paul ReiserFS posted:

Hey beer goons are any of you in Los Angeles and could pick up a few bottles from Highland Park from my membership?

just got around to following up on this thread and I can be your proxy (if they'll let a member be a proxy. email em and ask).

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

We're getting Cantillon pretty regularly up here in Norway these days for some reason. Had the gueze on tap a few days ago. Their stuff is good, but more sour than most lambic I try. I feel like there are others that are more complex.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

obi_ant posted:

Cantillon is pretty good stuff. Wish it was available around me more often.

I like 3F a little more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Chicago folks, Clark Street Ale House has dry-hopped Heliostat on cask. You're welcome.

«1567 »