Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

OK it looks like I'll be in the SF bay area in late April/early May. Moylan's/Russian River/21st Amndt are on my list, but where else should I make a point of visiting?

e: ↓ I miss Shiner on tap :(

SUPER HASSLER fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 8, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Docjowles posted:

Sometimes I take my local standbys for granted.

Living overseas really taught me this. I really missed Half Acre Daisy Cutter, Metropolitan Dynamo and Three Floyds Alpha King while I was in Denmark, and it made me happy to have access to them again once I moved back to Chicago. Likewise, I now miss the poo poo out of Thisted Bryghus Limfjords Porter and Beer Here Fat Cat now that I no longer live in Aalborg.

Honestly, I can't wait for a proper Chicago "swamp-nuts" summer so I can fully enjoy a Daisy Cutter again. It really shines in hot weather.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

SUPER HASSLER posted:

OK it looks like I'll be in the SF bay area in late April/early May. Moylan's/Russian River/21st Amndt are on my list, but where else should I make a point of visiting?

I haven't been to either, but I'd replace 21st with Anchor just based on history/beer quality.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

bananasinpajamas posted:

Yeah that was the idea. Some people are pissed but it makes sense in the long run. But just so you know, we're not going to run out no matter what.

Good to know! I've talked at least three friends into heading over from Orlando, and I don't think they'd be very happy with me if they came home empty-handed.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

bananasinpajamas posted:

I've been sorting this poo poo all loving day. It actually kinda sucks because there's also like 30 other CCB beers so yeah we have maybe 32 taps we'll be using for 60+ beers. :unsmigghh:

I wish a Michigan brewery did something like this once a year. I guess there's Dark Lord day a few hours away, I probably shouldn't be complaining.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.
What the heck, Dogfish Head's Tweason Ale has nutritional facts on the side? Well here goes 170 calories.

Edit: Oh god the aroma is pretty drat sweet, but in an unappealing odd way, it reminds me of some artificial strawberry syrup. It reminds me of a wine cooler each sip, hello Seagrams Escapes. Never would I buy this again.

Midorka fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Mar 8, 2012

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Midorka posted:

Edit: Oh god the aroma is pretty drat sweet, but in an unappealing odd way, it reminds me of some artificial strawberry syrup. It reminds me of a wine cooler each sip, hello Seagrams Escapes. Never would I buy this again.

I would drink it over any other gluten-free beer, every time.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

Midorka posted:

What the heck, Dogfish Head's Tweason Ale has nutritional facts on the side? Well here goes 170 calories.

Strawberries seem to be particularly difficult to use well in a beer. Either they have a bizarre mutant strawberry-ish unpleasantness, or no flavor from the fruit at all. The other factor of the beer's flavor may be the nature of sorghum, which in beer tends to leave little body and an unappealing aftertaste. Buckwheat honey is supposed to bolster the "malty" aspect of gluten-free beer, but I can't say anything about it from personal experience.

If I ever develop a gluten intolerance I will pretty much have to shoot myself in the face.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.
It's not the strawberries making it taste odd, it's the sorghum I'm assuming. It's this very sweet, but in an artificial way, syrupy smell that's pretty off-putting. If I didn't read the bottle I would assume aspartame is in this, the aftertaste tastes like artificial sugar. I'm glad I don't have an allergy to gluten.

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

Midorka posted:

Incoming poo poo-storm post:

I know people are going to bitch about the drain pouring of the 3 Fonteinen so go for it.

Why say something like this and then get all defensive when people actually do it? Seems like you're just attention whoring for throwing away $$$$

Beer talk - gently caress Two Brothers. Other than there regular offerings, their beer sucks and is bland. Also, I can't wait for Half Acre Chocolate Camaro to come out again this Friday. It's one of the few sweet stouts that I actually enjoy.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Paul Proteus posted:

Why say something like this and then get all defensive when people actually do it? Seems like you're just attention whoring for throwing away $$$$

Because there's some stupid posts in-regards to it. What the hell would I gain "attention-whoring" here? This isn't reddit, I don't get likes, and people won't retweet. I simply posted about the beers I drank that night as I often do, I knew people would react stupidly to it so I called it before I even posted it.

Anyway, looked at my rating of Nugget Nectar I drank 2-3 years ago, I rated it in my book and then checked Ratebeer, I'm surprised that they were exactly the same.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

SUPER HASSLER posted:

Lagunitas is right off the highway to/from Santa Rosa and I'm still kicking myself to this day for not stopping by two years ago.

Sipping a Terrapin Moo Hoo right now. The chocolate aroma on this beer is so robust. Really light bodied yet kind of reminds me of drinking chocolate milk.

Midorka and I totally feel the same on the Tweason'ale, nice! I really don't like that off flavor on the strawberry.

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!

air- posted:

Lagunitas is right off the highway to/from Santa Rosa and I'm still kicking myself to this day for not stopping by two years ago.

Lagunitas is one of my favorite breweries ever. You should stop there! I've never been there, but it would be one of my stops if I was in the area.

I got to try The Incredible Hop by Fort Collins tonight. It was pretty good, but it just made me realize I'm not the biggest fan of Belgian IPAs, I much prefer American. I also had a Hoppin Frog Raw Hop Imperial Pale Ale, and I thought it was good.

I preferred the Hoppin Frog brew over the Fort Collins, but like I said before I think it's just because I don't like Belgian yeast very much.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

air- posted:

Sipping a Terrapin Moo Hoo right now. The chocolate aroma on this beer is so robust. Really light bodied yet kind of reminds me of drinking chocolate milk.

It reminded me a lot of the left-over milk from cocoa pebbles, so yeah I agree 100%. I enjoyed the heck out of it, I have two left over I'm saving for an upcoming fest for the morning. I'm glad I bought a lot of it, it's a solid beer.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Midorka posted:

I know people are going to bitch about the drain pouring of the 3 Fonteinen so go for it.

I can understand why you didn't like it. Lots of people refer to certain beers as "sour" in the US, but in Belgium they refer to lambics as "acid beer," which I think is a much more fitting description. Enjoying a really good lambic is a lot more like enjoying a really good vinegar and a lot less like enjoying a really good tart berry.

Having said that, I can't really imagine why you would spend $40 on a bottle of beer that you aren't positive you will love.

Also I could drink a 750 of Schaerbeekse no problem, personally. One of the most delicious beers on earth.

SHAKY DEFENSE
Mar 4, 2005

anything but that
It's been a wild couple weeks for beer here...from Dark Horse Tres and Fore (loved them both...awesome stout accented properly by what tasted like very legit blueberries on the former and nice smoke on the latter) to Double Trouble (not digging it as much this year but still have respect for it...I remember it being crisper on the hops) to Nugget Nectar (same opinion as DT) to Weyerbacher Insanity (aMAZing) to the Sixpoint Resin (eh...kinda off-balance from what I'm used to in a D/IIPA; maltier and the aroma hops bow too much to the bittering hops) to the The Brew Kettle Dark Helmet Imperial Schwarzbier (AKA black lager...very nice and bought for the reference alone) to hopefully KBS tomorrow.

Also...turns out I can get more of the Ghost Scorpion Lager...they have six singles on the shelf and I think they ran out of regulars to sucker. I have no real idea how available this beer is or what, if any, the demand might be, but check the trade thread if interested.

Midorka posted:

Huh...weird. I had a sip of a friend's tonight and could only compare it to a fruit flavored mead. A bit dry, definite strawberry taste, but not too offensive for what I figured I was getting myself into.

SHAKY DEFENSE fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Mar 8, 2012

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!

SHAKY DEFENSE posted:

The Brew Kettle Dark Helmet Imperial Schwarzbier (AKA black lager...very nice and bought for the reference alone) to hopefully KBS tomorrow.

TBK just started to put Dark Helmet in 4 packs, pretty awesome! They also started to put their IIPA Old 21 in 4 packs. Previously Dark Helmet and Old 21 were only available in 650ml bottles. I really enjoy both, and I'm glad that TBK is getting distributed quite a bit more nowadays.

I wish they'd increase their production even more... I don't think ANYONE can keep White Rajah stocked. It sells out every place it gets put on shelves within a day or two.

SHAKY DEFENSE
Mar 4, 2005

anything but that

Kudosx posted:

TBK just started to put Dark Helmet in 4 packs, pretty awesome! They also started to put their IIPA Old 21 in 4 packs. Previously Dark Helmet and Old 21 were only available in 650ml bottles. I really enjoy both, and I'm glad that TBK is getting distributed quite a bit more nowadays.

I wish they'd increase their production even more... I don't think ANYONE can keep White Rajah stocked. It sells out every place it gets put on shelves within a day or two.
True on the Rajah. In the beer store I stop at most, I eat away at their stock when I get a chance, and it's only been once a month the last couple months or so. The stuff is sublime, I made my opinions known on the last beer thread. I haven't seen the Old 21 in 4 packs yet though, but hope to soon.

SHAKY DEFENSE fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Mar 8, 2012

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

SUPER HASSLER posted:

Moylan's isn't worth the trip, IMO. Russian River is a pretty decent drive north and you can just chill out and enjoy it.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Arnold of Soissons posted:

I can understand why you didn't like it. Lots of people refer to certain beers as "sour" in the US, but in Belgium they refer to lambics as "acid beer," which I think is a much more fitting description. Enjoying a really good lambic is a lot more like enjoying a really good vinegar and a lot less like enjoying a really good tart berry.

Having said that, I can't really imagine why you would spend $40 on a bottle of beer that you aren't positive you will love.

Also I could drink a 750 of Schaerbeekse no problem, personally. One of the most delicious beers on earth.

It was highly recommended from a friend and I had a good income tax, it's only $40 and money, thankfully, isn't tight right now. I fell in love with Allagash's Interlude and figured it might be similar, I was wrong. I'm not saying it's a bad beer by any means, I'm just saying I didn't like it and didn't want to struggle with it is all. I see the comparisons to vinegar, but are there people that just drink vinegar?

SHAKY DEFENSE posted:

Huh...weird. I had a sip of a friend's tonight and could only compare it to a fruit flavored mead. A bit dry, definite strawberry taste, but not too offensive for what I figured I was getting myself into.

I've only had one mead, B. Nektar's Zombie Killer. I could see the comparison, both reminded me a lot of a wine cooler. Tweason Ale I just didn't like though, the aftertaste was killer. I hate aspartame and that's what it reminded me of.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I guess I need to try a Tweasonale out of the bottle, I had it on draft when it first became available at the brewpub and I didn't think it was that bad. Not my thing per se, but you could do far worse if you had celiac. But i've heard nothing but bad reviews since it's been out for regional distribution.

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!

SHAKY DEFENSE posted:

hopefully KBS tomorrow.

I actually just remembered that the KBS release at Founder's is this Saturday... I hope it makes its way to OH in the following week, I'm really excited to try the stuff.

$20/4 pack is pretty pricey, I'm hoping it's worth the price. I'd like to be able to enjoy a few bottles on St. Patty's day!

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

$20 a 4 pack? Holy cow...I guess it's not that bad though, at least compared to things like BA Rasputin or Black Ops. I'll get a 4 pack and drink one fresh, then stagger the next 3.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Midorka posted:

$20 a 4 pack? Holy cow...I guess it's not that bad though, at least compared to things like BA Rasputin or Black Ops. I'll get a 4 pack and drink one fresh, then stagger the next 3.

I'm getting two cases :whatup:

In other news, I believe tomorrow is the "national" release for Left Hand's Nitro Milk Stout according to a local store. They're getting 3 cases in.

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!

Corbet posted:

I'm getting two cases :whatup:

In other news, I believe tomorrow is the "national" release for Left Hand's Nitro Milk Stout according to a local store. They're getting 3 cases in.

Yeah, a store local to me said they'll be having it tomorrow as well.

In other news: I now know what flavor people are referring to when they say something smells/tastes like rubber/band aids. I get a lot of that from this Bengali Tiger. Gosh, this is pretty horrible. I think I'm going to pour the half of a beer I have left, and give my remaining can to a friend...

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Two cases of KBS? Crazy if you ask me. I'm actually more excited about the Left Hand Milk NItro Stout coming out though, I've been hearing such good things about it and can't wait to try.

dumptruckzzz
Sep 13, 2010

Midorka posted:

Last year I think I got it for 24/4 pack, I was pretty excited to even see it available in my area though so I didn't ask about price before I bought it. Which was a terrible idea, I'm not the biggest fan of bourbon imperial stouts but I was totally caught up in Founders hype. So I've still got two bottles leftover, completely because I know I can't finish one on my own.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Midorka posted:

Two cases of KBS? Crazy if you ask me. I'm actually more excited about the Left Hand Milk NItro Stout coming out though, I've been hearing such good things about it and can't wait to try.

It's good for trading, if you're into that sort of thing. A case is actually spoken for thanks to two west coast goons who I regularly trade with along with one other person who traded me last month.

consensual poster
Sep 1, 2009

Midorka posted:

Two cases of KBS? Crazy if you ask me.

What makes you think it's all for him? :cheers:

BTW, seems like KBS makes for an interesting study in price psychology. Several people have commented that $20/4 pack seems expensive, and I wonder if those same people have no qualms about paying > $10 for a bomber of most other big, bourbon barrel-aged stouts even though they cost more per oz.

Personally, I wish more breweries packaged their big releases in smaller bottles. Makes them MUCH easier to drink.

Edit: ^^^^ one of those west-coast goons

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Perfectly Cromulent posted:

What makes you think it's all for him? :cheers:

BTW, seems like KBS makes for an interesting study in price psychology. Several people have commented that $20/4 pack seems expensive, and I wonder if those same people have no qualms about paying > $10 for a bomber of most other big, bourbon barrel-aged stouts even though they cost more per oz.

Personally, I wish more breweries packaged their big releases in smaller bottles. Makes them MUCH easier to drink.

Edit: ^^^^ one of those west-coast goons

Yeah, I thought about that with a 4 pack you're getting nearly two 750ml bottles. Not bad at all.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

Docjowles posted:

Deviant Dale's should be available any day now, if it's not already :getin:

Edit: can looks hard core, too

Got a can of that earlier today. Cost around $4, which seemed like much for a beer, but then again I spend more than that on a pint at a bar, so why the gently caress now.

The verdict. It's a nice IPA. Really nice. Man, I love me Oscar Blues for camping and I got a trip coming up. I may have to pick up a couple more of these cans for that.

Bruery talk - Holy gently caress, their latest allocation is really killing my wallet.

quote:

Otiose
5 Bottle Limit - $20/bottle ($17 after RS discount)

Defined as "serving no practical purpose", the recipe for Otiose was developed during a rare break in the brewing schedule; a recipe we came up with to satisfy our own desires and nothing more. The result is a sour brown ale aged in oak barrels to which we added guava. Riddled with tropical notes which are balanced by it's malty backbone, Otiose is a rich and decadent sour ale.

8.2% ABV, Cellerable for up to 3 years

Sans Pagaie

French for "without a paddle", Sans Pagaie is our take on a Belgian Kriek. We added an incredible amount of cherries to this sour blonde ale and then we decided to add more. The result is a well balanced fruited sour ale, perfect on it's own, even better with a slice of chocolate cake.

5.8% ABV, Cellerable for up to 3 years

Bourbon Barrel Aged Smoking Wood
3 Bottle Limit - $20/bottle ($17 after RS discount)
RS EXCLUSIVE

Brewed with beachwood and cherrywood smoked malt, and aged in bourbon barrels, Smoking Wood is a delicious demonstration of what wood has to offer when it comes to beer. This imperial smoked porter is brewed with a hefty amount of rye malt, contributing to a full body and light spiciness. Toasty oak, caramel and vanilla flavors balance the smokiness, contributing to an intense yet refined flavor profile.

The previous release of Smoking Wood was aged in rye whiskey barrels while this more limited version was aged in bourbon barrels, contributing a different nuance to the already complex ale.

13% ABV, Cellerable for up to 3 years

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

Paul Proteus posted:

gently caress Two Brothers. Other than there regular offerings, their beer sucks and is bland.

Wait, so if a brewery's regular offerings - which make up the majority of their production - are good but they do a few bad specialty beers, they suck? :psyduck:

I like Two Brothers, personally. Their regular offerings tend to be pretty good, and I'm especially a fan of Cane and Ebel. I don't recall many special releases from them, other than Hop Juice, which doesn't really excite me. Although I do remember Moaten being a pretty sad excuse for a Flanders red, tasting more like liquid dirt than a sour ale.

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

Ubik posted:

Wait, so if a brewery's regular offerings - which make up the majority of their production - are good but they do a few bad specialty beers, they suck? :psyduck:

I actually really enjoy Cane and Ebel as well, and I don't mind Domaine Dupage, but I'm not talking about a few beers. When you have five regular beers and most of your "Artisan Beers" or seasonals are boring/bad I can't get behind it. The J series, Northwind, Circus Penguin, Askew, Hoodwink, Bare Tree, Moaten, Why Winter, Atom Smasher, Hop Juice? I don't dislike the company (like I do Finch's), I just think that with the exception of Cane and Ebel there is nothing stand out about their offerings. Maybe they should stick to relatively low ABV "normal" beers?

Jokingly - I wouldn't use that production argument considering the company you work for; else the 312 brewing company makes only really bland products.

Paul Proteus fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Mar 8, 2012

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

SUPER HASSLER, I remember you asked me about DFH Alehouse 75 when I was on Untappd and checked that in at their alehouse in Falls Church. From what I can tell, it's still 75 minute, but for some reason, the alehouse calls it that name and I did notice it's on draft (I typically hear about 75 min being on cask). Has the drinkability of 60 and the depth of 90's flavor. I like the sum of the two better than the individual parts. This was a really nice sessionable IPA and the bartender mentioned they started bottling it, but I haven't seen it yet.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Midorka posted:

It was highly recommended from a friend and I had a good income tax, it's only $40 and money, thankfully, isn't tight right now. I fell in love with Allagash's Interlude and figured it might be similar, I was wrong. I'm not saying it's a bad beer by any means, I'm just saying I didn't like it and didn't want to struggle with it is all. I see the comparisons to vinegar, but are there people that just drink vinegar?

Yep.

Friend of mine was visiting from Phoenix. His family's Pennsylvania Mennonites from Lancaster. I took him to Monks, he said he'd never had a lambic, so I got him a Hanssens Experimental Cassis. He liked it, and said "You know who would have loved this? My grandfather, he drank a glass of vinegar every day for his health."

quote:

Otiose

Defined as "serving no practical purpose", the recipe for Otiose was developed during a rare break in the brewing schedule; a recipe we came up with to satisfy our own desires and nothing more. The result is a sour brown ale aged in oak barrels to which we added guava. Riddled with tropical notes which are balanced by it's malty backbone, Otiose is a rich and decadent sour ale.

8.2% ABV, Cellerable for up to 3 years

I always wonder how they come up with those figures. What, some time a bit over three years ago, they made a test batch to cellar, sampled it periodically, and then when it turns back into a pumpkin they figure "Three years it is, let's brew it for real"? Sort of like how they proof bridges by driving bigger and bigger trucks over the bridge until it fails, and then rebuild the bridge and put up weight limit signs based on the last truck that made it over.

Phanatic fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Mar 8, 2012

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Midorka posted:

Apart from a few weirdo health food fadists I don't think anyone swigs vinegar. But lots of people do enjoy specialty varieties of vinegar and eat them in fairly high concentration. Getting to the depth of the flavors inside a really great vinegar seems a lot like getting to the depth of flavor in a lambic. The acid is less harsh, so it's not like you need to pour the lambic over fries, but as an analogy I think it makes some sense.

Phanatic posted:

I always wonder how they come up with those figures. What, some time a bit over three years ago, they made a test batch to cellar, sampled it periodically, and then when it turns back into a pumpkin they figure "Three years it is, let's brew it for real"? Sort of like how they proof bridges by driving bigger and bigger trucks over the bridge until it fails, and then rebuild the bridge and put up weight limit signs based on the last truck that made it over.

I always wonder that, too. Especially like that when it's a brand new beer.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

Phanatic posted:

Yep.

Friend of mine was visiting from Phoenix. His family's Pennsylvania Mennonites from Lancaster. I took him to Monks, he said he'd never had a lambic, so I got him a Hanssens Experimental Cassis. He liked it, and said "You know who would have loved this? My grandfather, he drank a glass of vinegar every day for his health."

Experience.
The same way that winemakers will harvest grapes, call it a vintage harvest for being exceptional for XYZ reasons, then make the wine and have to age it for 4-10 years before its gotten to where the winemakers expected it to.
A good brewer knows the nuances in what creates certain flavors and certain brewing techniques that affect how the beer tastes as it ages.
It also helps that they are talking about sours and 13% imperial porters, two things that age very well.
If you take styles

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?
I'll be in NY next week, for 4 days (including St. Patrick's Day). I'm planning on going to the Brooklyn Brewery, but is there any place else I should definitely hit?

I'll be there with friends that like beer but aren't as into it as me, so doing nothing but touring breweries or going a really long way out of our way for something is probably out. We're staying basically at 24th St and Park Ave, and doing a full day in Brooklyn.

Looking on Brewerymap.com, Ruckus Brewing is nearby, and I've had their Hoptimus Prime before. Is the brewery worth going to?

Any suggestions on bars and bottle shops? We'd like to find someplace cool to celebrate St. Patty's, but not really interested in a crowded mess (that may be impossible, I guess).

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Final Hunahpu's Day taplist:

Hunahpu's
Jai Alai
Maduro
Hotter Than Helles
Tocobaga
Marzen
Florida Cracker
El Lector
Humidor Series IPA
Church on a Hill
Jose Marti
Cubano Espresso
Kalevipoeg
Patio Tools
Minaret
Bourbon barrel-aged Big Sound
Raspberry Saison
Vuja De
Bohr
Dirac
E&J's Smokeout Stout
Honey Vanilla Black Lager
Pineapple Blonde
Campeador Greaves
Rum barrel-aged Imperial Milk Porter
Blueberry Lager
Bohr/Dirac Blend
Nielsbohrium
Oak-aged Dirac
Palm Ridge barrel-aged Bohr/Dirac
Blueberry White Ale
Those Candies Your Granny Loves Brown Ale
El Murcielago
Strawberry White Ale
Palm Ridge barrel-aged Vuja De
Sam-I-am-buca Baltic Porter
Marron Acidifie
Red Wine barrel-aged Sea Bass
Red Wine barrel-aged Vuja De
Mocha Cubano Brown
Cookies and Milk
Blueberry Muffin Brown
Hungarian Oak Peach IPA
Smokabaga
Check It and See (Hot Blooded aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels)
Whiskey barrel-aged Hunahpu's
Rum barrel-aged Hunahpu's
Palm Ridge barrel-aged Hunahpu's
7venth Sun Midnight Moonlight Berliner Weisse
Avery Trogdor the Burninator
Ballast Point Smoke Screen Helles
Ballast Point Sour Wench Blackberry Ale
Bold City Mad Manatee
Bold City Killer Whale
Bold City Duke's
Dunedin The Moar Wheat Ale
Dunedin Noggin Black Cherry Pale Ale
Founders Breakfast Stout
Founders Imperial Stout
Funky Buddha Last Snow Porter
Funky Buddha Floridian Hefeweizen
Funky Buddha Passionfruit Berliner Weisse
Green Room Undertow Barley Wine
Intuition People's Pale Ale
Johnathan Wakefield's Miami Madness Berliner (guava, mango, passionfruit)
Johnathan Wakefield's Phat Bottom Berliner (hidden rose apples)
Johnathan Wakefield's PFDF Berliner (passionfruit, dragonfruit)
Lost Abbey Angel's Share
Lost Abbey Deliverance
Port Brewing Older Viscosity
Samuel Adams Dark Depths Baltic IPA
Samuel Adams Griffin's Bow Oaked Blonde Barley Wine Ale
Samuel Adams Tasman's Red IPA
Shipyard Emporium Palm Ridge barrel-aged Porter
Tequesta Oak-aged Vier Belgian Quad
Three Floyds Alpha King Pale Ale
Three Floyds Arctic Panzer Wolf Imperial IPA
Three Floyds Dark Lord Imperial Stout
Three Floyds Oak-aged Dark Lord Imperial Stout (Heaven Hill barrels)
Three Floyds Dreadnaught Imperial IPA
Three Floyds Sand Pebbles American Brown Ale
Three Floyds Stygian Darkness Dark Belgian Strong Ale
Three Floyds Topless Wytch Baltic Porter
Three Floyds Zombie Dust Pale Ale

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

:suicide:

I have tasted the abyss, and I can assure you...I did not find my character.

I have tasted the most horrifying beer created by man. Only a quarter-sip passed my lips before I drainpoured it and promptly downed one of my last remaining Hopslams to forget the horror.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/11031/75365

Horror, your name is Bed and Breakfast.

To adequately describe it, imagine urine run through old coffee grounds and cigarette ash.

I will never tell my friend that gave it as a gift how bad it was, but holy gently caress! Never make this mistake, fellow goons. NEVER.