Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

DrNutt posted:

New thread title should obviously be "and then you were the aliens."

Save that for the launch thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

marshmallow creep posted:

Stupid alien apes running around pushing buttons without knowing what they do and accidentally dooming the galaxy.

"follow me, reclaimer, we must collect the index!"

e: oh there's a new thread

AriadneThread fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Nov 8, 2016

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Moola posted:

real goddamn excited to see the multiplayer!

Unironically yes. The multiplayer in ME3 was the surprise star and what redeemed the purchase in my eyes.

Disclosure: I don't learn from my past mistakes because I pre-ordered ME4 via Origin as soon as I could. Even the ME games I don't like (well, ME3) I still got my bang for buck entertainment out of.

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Nov 8, 2016

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Kurtofan posted:

-Goal is to allow players to try different approaches to combat without being locked in at the start

So, no making irreversible decisions? No choosing a class and sticking with it or starting over to choose a different one?

I think I know how this is going to work out:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
someone kill this terrible thread please

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Moola posted:

The cycle cannot be broken. Fucker.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
Creator Moola, does this thread have a soul?

midwat
May 6, 2007

Moola posted:

Not until this thread's ending is as bad as ME3's was.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

We can end with this:

hwordhan posted:

Quarian breast milk is likely to be extremely sweet: The L-(+)-Lactose component of milk gives it a slightly sour taste (as it's more likely to ferment), while D-(+)-Lactose, A.K.A. milk sugar, gives it a sweet taste. Both are present in common breast milk, the levo one is just more common. I reckon the opposite is true for quarians.

But that's not the only thing...

Available in breast milk, is the essential amino acid L-Phenylalanine, the body converts this in Tyrosine, which is, in its turn, converted into all sorts of proteins and brain chemicals. (Like adrenaline)

However, its dextro counterpart, has a different function for humans. It prohibits the enzymes that naturally break down endorphin, resulting in an extreme sense of bliss, power, and prohibiting your pain receptors from sending their chemicals to your brain.

:goonsay:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
turns out the reapers had the good idea all this time

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Moola, you may destroy this thread. However, you will destroy every other thread that has used the words 'mass', 'effect' and the number 'three'.

You may take control of the thread, where it will continue to exist under your guidance, but you will lose everything you have.

Alternatively, you may alter the matrix of all posters on SA into a new framework, a new DNA.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Be careful. All choices will result in a self-ban (unless you've bought enough avs)

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

poisonpill posted:

Be careful. All choices will result in a self-ban (unless you've bought enough avs)

Also if you refuse to choose.

Also if you insult me.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
Someone good at photoshop should add Commander Moola to the Forum Poster Memorial Wall

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Milky Moor posted:

Moola, you may destroy this thread. However, you will destroy every other thread that has used the words 'mass', 'effect' and the number 'three'.

You may take control of the thread, where it will continue to exist under your guidance, but you will lose everything you have.

Alternatively, you may alter the matrix of all posters on SA into a new framework, a new DNA.

*installs happy ending mod*

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009

Moola posted:

*installs happy ending mod*

So, is that pretty much the ME2 launch trailer?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

This thread is now Citadel DLC

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

poisonpill posted:

But is it a loud party or a quiet party? Also, I can't do pull ups.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

poisonpill posted:

*collapses drunkenly in a shower cubicle*

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Started playing ME1 again. I've never played MaleShep, so I just made a Soldier who looks like me.

Well, it looks like me but Asian. I'm not sure how I did that.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I accidentally made a young George Takei in me2 once

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

This thread must live forever.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Nah the andomeda thread is for ME3 discussion now

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I got REALLY confused because I thought this was the ME:A thread

also mods please Renegade interrupt this thread

Adbot