Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Charlie Mopps posted:

Garrus should always be brought along. He is the best bro a Shepard can wish for. :colbert:

The scene with him on the citadel, just chilling and being off-duty space cops... one of the best things I've seen in any game, ever.

make sure to let him win at the shooting contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

scuz posted:

It's a spoof on "I'm commander shepard and this is my favorite shop in the citadel" or whatever. Garrus yells "I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is my new favorite spot on the presidium". It's my favorite ME2 throw-back so far.

The one about Shepard's dancing skills, during Jack's Citadel moment, I believe was pretty funny as well. But I keep looking for a Tupari reference on the Citadel, only to be disappointed (so far!)

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Ryan-RB posted:

Javik: It is interesting to see the lesser races of my cycle--Asari, Humans, Turians--ruling this one.
Liara: The Salarians as well.
Javik: The lizards?
Liara: I believe they are amphibian.
Javik: ...they used to eat flies.

A bit late, but Javik's joke-related conversation with Vega had me falling out of my Goddamn chair laughing. He really is the greatest. the joke is now on you, human.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

While it is true that ME3 played out like a long farewell to lots of familiar stuff, I think that the "showing consequences" bit is where they fall flat. Saved the Rachni Queen in ME1? Great! You get a War Asset. Didn't bother? Well... she's hamhandedly inserted in the game anyway!

• Locked thread