Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Has anyone found some kind of "you should really know this" piece of gameplay information? Like how in ME2 you had to do everything before the Collector ship since afterwards you only had time for one mission before the crew would die?

I'm going to mostly stick to roleplaying since by now my Ann-Katrin Shepard has a very well developed personality, and I'm willing to not do everything 100% perfectly, but I can't help but worry about potentially causing some MAJOR screwup :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Tricky posted:

So far, just do all the available side missions (or whichever ones you feel like doing) before each priority mission and it looks like you're clear.
Thank you. Just to know how far you've got, have you saved the galaxy yet or are you close?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Lawlicaust posted:

vvvv - The worst part about this character creator (which can be said about several other character creators) is that you really can't tell what your character is actually going to look like. The creator is much darker than most normal settings and the angles really don't allow you to see some features properly. I had to restart and remake my face because my features didn't turn out right (because I couldn't see jaw/cheek depth properly even when turning it to the side).

Yeah, I gave a kinda rough complexion to my Shepard (which I also had to recreate from scratch because the importer made a caricature), since she's a relatively older and rougher character, but in the very first cutscene, with all those bright cold lights, she looked like she'd just recovered from five years of chemotherapy.

That one was pretty much the worst case though; it got a lot better in different lights. And I kinda liked the thought that all the Collector and Reaper poo poo she went through had ended up making her look ten years older.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Jim Sterling fanning the flames over the Tali thing.
Whoahwhoahwhoah, Jim Sterling trolling for easy pageviews? Well I never! :rolleyes:

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

The guy who does Questionable Content (please don't derail into whether it's a good webcomic) made this shirt:

http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TO&Product_Code=QC-HOPING&Category_Code=QC

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

What's the deal with the scanning system? Can I afford to scan every planet at least once without locking myself out of crap?

Also, "the system will stay locked until you complete one mission" - does that mean any mission, including the N7 stuff?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Charlie Mopps posted:

If you find an upgrade again it improves. It turns from Sniper Rifle Ammo I to II.
Does that mean it was a really bad idea to upgrade my favourite weapons to V almost right up at the start? :ohdear:

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Any non-spoilery recommendations about good NPC choices to bring to specific missions? I mean in terms of content and dialogue, not strategy. Someone recommended DLC guy for the Asari homeworld, any others?

On an unrelated note, EDI's concept and dialogue are even dumber than I was expecting, and I was expecting a lot... but goddamn it, this game is so relentlessly bleak and depressing that I find myself savouring any amount of comic relief I can get.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Does the DLC guy ever show up going on 'shore leave' while you're docked at the Citadel, like most (all?) other party members do? If so, where?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

No-spoiler answers please: I've read a billion posts about how unsatisfying the ending(s) were. Were they anywhere near as bad a disappointment as the "endings" in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

About the Atrium fight on Grissom:

Ham posted:

I was on hardcore as infiltrator and I took that mission as soon as it popped up. Got destroyed a lot, turret + atlas + engineer (repairing Atlas constantly) as well as guardians flanking you from every side was just too much. Fun level anyway.
This is how I did it as hardcore infiltrator (:hfive:):

Part 1:
- Tell your squadmates to stay back in the corridor, on the left side. Open the doors, don't rush forward, stay just far enough back that they won't close.
- The Atlas can't attack you from here, so keep sniping it until you take it out. Use your powers and your squadmates to crowd control any enemies that approach.
- Everybody moves to the right side of the corridor. Take out enemies as they pop up.
- Carefully move through the doors and find cover for everybody around the bottom of the stairs. There should be a bunch of Guardians coming down said stairs; Mail Slot them as they come (snipe through the eyehole) while your squadmates cover your left flank.
- Once no more moving enemies are left, take out the turret at the top at your leisure (I'm not sure if there was another one near where the Atlas was, if so, do that one first).

Part 2:
- Once you open the door, RUN forward and then to the right. There should be a structure that provides tall cover towards the wall and low cover upriver, hide there. IMMEDIATELY take out the engineer trying to set up a turret in the direction of your low cover. Next, check your squadmates and see that they are in decent positions. If they fall it's not a huge deal and don't take big risks rushing to their help, there will be lulls in the battle so they might even recover on their own.
- From now on, it's an attrition fight. Constantly check that your low-cover side stays clear, that's your #1 priority because you can actually get grenade-flushed out of cover from there, which is awful (sometimes a few enemies will appear across the river, check that too). Then keep peeking past your tall-cover, #2 priority is Centurions and the like approaching from that side, if they do, use POWERS first to stop them, and THEN take them out with your side-weapon (which really ought to be set to cryo-ammo, btw).
- Pretty early in the fight there will be a few Guardians approaching from the stairs near the door you came in from, which will probably threaten to outflank your squadmates. Cloak up and mailslot them if you at all get the chance; this is more or less the only time it's worth it to leave your position.
- Finally, you can start taking pot-shots towards all the enemies hiding up the wall and behind the cover at the bottom of said wall; don't worry even if the engineers set up turrets in those positions, they aren't a real threat from where you are. De-shielding and sabotaging those turrets will actually save you a ton of time, in fact.

NihilCredo fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Mar 9, 2012

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

evilmiera posted:

Edit: Ahahah, I'm not sure if this was due to skipping a part of the conversation or what, but suddenly me and Liara are having a conversation by bouncing our words at a nearby wall, because why else would we be turning our heads and staring at it so hard?
It happened to me too (and others reported it as well). I'm pretty sure it's due to Glyph floating around the room and the both of us being utterly fascinated by his droidy charm.

I also once had Traynor tell me about a new message by standing at her usual post but rotating her head approximately 170°. That one fixed itself after two seconds, though.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Question: how's the money situation in this game? In ME2, with all the DLC, I could afford to buy almost every single upgrade (and probably could have gotten them all with some more efficient choices / not paying for scar therapy).

In this one, considering that I'm 100%-ing every single system and doing every sidequest, can I afford to just blindly upgrade ever weapon to level V before using it (Not necessarily the mods, which I mostly wait to find around, just the weapons themselves)? Every time I get a sidegrade weapon, I'm torn between giving it a try and knowing that, as a level I weapon, it's guaranteed to suck compared to the one I've had from the start unless I sink ~20k into it.

Also, a hint for the controls: switch the uses of Shift and Spacebar, then set one of your mouse's thumb buttons as a redundancy to Shift, and use your controls like this:

Hold Spacebar: tactical HUD
Press Shift: roll
Hold Shift: sprint
Press mouse thumb: cover (during combat), interact (out of combat)

I used this since ME2 and I found it much better than the default config.

NihilCredo fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Mar 9, 2012

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Extra Smooth Balls posted:

I think you just lose a bit of readiness and don't have to look at her weird puffy face and ugly dress.
That dress is a significant part of the problem. It's a reskin of the cocktail dress FemShep gets from the Kasumi DLC, and it has got to be the ugliest, most shapeless dresses I've seen in my life. It manages to take FemShep's almost unrealistically athletic and attractive body and somehow turn it into something about as sexy as a house appliance.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Longshot007 posted:

Also, I didn't talk to or see a single hanar the entire game. Except that ad for Blasto 6: Now with Elcor Sidekick.
After one of the first Priority mission you'll get an email from a Salarian Spectre, go meet him for a sidequest involving hanars.

Though now that I think about it, you probably only get that sidequest if you did the Kasumi DLC in ME2. (If so you aren't missing much beyond the cameo, it's literally a fetchquest.)

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Gato posted:

I've been checking lists of powers and it looks like Shredder Ammo, Flashbang Grenade, Geth Shield Boost and Dominate aren't in the game any more. What happens if you transfer a Shepard with those powers? Would be nice to know if I need to respec my ME2 Shep before importing...
Your points don't get automatically distributed when you import a new character, you just start with a ton of unassigned points.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Revenant Threshold posted:

That's not the case. I started with about four or so powers boosted to their first choice, and 20 points.
Me too, but I think those are the ones non-imported characters of your class being with. I could be wrong though.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

TheSpiritFox posted:

So has anyone gone to the upper bar in purgatory and had a few too many drinks yet?

If you haven't, you should.
Pfft, I don't need any alcohol to have fun, chump. I can get so high just from running that I spent several minutes hanging out with magical texture people:

(incidentally, can you get drunk the first time you go to Purgatory or does it take a while? 'Cause I haven't seen any clickable barmen.)

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Infiltrator question: once you account for the annoyance of weight and ammo, is the Black Widow really that much better than the Viper (which seems to be the closest counterpart) or would I be better off dumping those 238k into a ton of mod upgrades?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Speaking of romances, it seems that in this game you can't make booty calls like in ME2, right? After the first romance chat with Garrus I never got to talk to him again. Goddamn it I want that wine :/

(Also, there wasn't any option to yell at Mordin for attempting to set him up with the female Krogan)

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

I think Javik and EDI shouldn't have been party members. It's kinda jarring that I'm walking around with a guy from a never-even-heard-of species and what is pretty blatantly an AI and most people don't bat an eyelid. Don't get me wrong, sometimes there is acknowledgment and it's cool, but every time there isn't it kinda bothers me.

At least Legion in ME2 got recruited very late, so that one time the security guard commented on it felt like it was enough, since you were immediately off to the final mission.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Arrival is pretty much Bad Storytelling 101; just read its wiki article or watch the cutscenes on Youtube to understand how it connects ME2 to ME3.

Overlord is decent, and getting to play with the Hammerhead a bit more pushes it up to good if you enjoy that (I did). Plus it has payback in ME3.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

dmccaff posted:

How do I equip heavy weapons? I've picked a bunch up on my travels but I see no way to equip them. I'm a sentinel if that helps.
Heavy weapons are "disposable" in this game. You pick them up, use them, then once you run out of ammo or switch to another weapon you drop them to the ground (if the latter, you can pick them up again).

Though if you're me, you will only find them after you've defeated whatever boss they were supposed to help you with anyway :doh:

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Kainser posted:

Yeah, the resolution and encoding of the cutscenes is pretty drat bad.
They're the usual Bink video files. I don't know why that format is still the industry standard for videogames, it looks like absolute artifact-ridden poo poo even when given a good resolution (and this time it wasn't). I think that it has better performance, but was it so hard to re-encode into H.264 or something for the PC version?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Some of this stuff is from several pages ago, but I'm in the Old World and I have to sleep, so :dealwithit:

Creepy Goat posted:

Fairly certain he is, there is a load of 'gay banter' between him and Cortez, and he is always really really awkwardly adverse to my femsheps 'seriousy' flirting. Someone claimed they bedded Vega as a maleshep after his N7 chat, but can't verify that so doubt it's accurate. So far it seems he is completely un-romancable by both genders.

I just completed two playthroughs believing and treating him as a gay bff for my femshep, thought it came across quite strong. Welp maybe I could be wrong.
In the Purgatory scene where you can talk to him to buy some drinks to marines, he makes an explicitly appreciative comment about how you (FemShep) "fill out your uniform" pretty well. So wherever he actually falls on the Kinsey scale, it's not quite at the very far right (or left? I'm not sure which way it's oriented).

doctor 7 posted:

I think the best part of that game is the "Please stop touching that" Salarian on Sur'Kesh. Holy poo poo that part of the game was utterly amazing.
Wait, was there ever any payback for that? I went back to that console after all the poo poo went down, and it wasn't clickable. What did I miss?

ChronoReverse posted:

You might think that but even if you spec out your sniper rifle perfect and have all the abilities related to it, you'll never take stuff out as fast as with a properly upgraded pistol with the right abilities. gently caress cover, press Space to headbutt.

Sniper rifles are fun but if you just want to kill things with weapons in the shortest time possible, pistols are it (in theory there's an Assault Rifle build that slightly outpaces the DPS but it's so much easier to do the Pistol one since every class can use it IIRC).
On the flip side, there are several missions (mostly the crappy "wipe out this identical pre-fab warehouse" ones, but still) where having a sniper rifle allows you to take out a ton of enemy mercs from the safety of a nearby ridge, without ever coming into opposing fire range.

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

This sounds like Wrex. A krogan with shields, barrier, AND immunity? I never let him bite it on Virmire, but even if I wanted to I wouldn't believe you could just "put down" an invincible raging space lizard berserker-biotic.
Grunt was pretty tough in ME2 too (and when you get to his quest in ME3, well, you'll see). If they ever try to squeeze some more money out of the franchise with some kind of "Halo: Reach" not-technically-a-sequel title, I could forgive it if it had us play a squad of elite Krogans.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Ambiguatron posted:

Jack has the best line in the game.

Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. I bet that's how she likes it.

I did not expect that.

I'm like 30% through the game but that isn't even Jack's best line:

"Hey EDI, nice body. Now you look more like a sex bot than a sex toy."

Goddamnit I could barely stand ME2 Jack no matter how attracted I feel to bald punk chicks, but ME3 Jack is awesome, why couldn't she have been a party member this time?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Quick question: On the second Priority: Citadel mission, which squadmates are fun/interesting to bring?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

50% through, throwing in my 50 cents:

Wolfsheim posted:

-The Day-One DLC. Worth it? Do you miss out on not having it? Did it feel cut out of the main game?

It is extremely well-integrated - I would compare it to any one of the party NPCs in ME2 (more even than Zaeed/Kasumi). The mission is cool, you learn some great lore, and the guy has plenty of fun dialogue both on the Normandy and off. However, it is by no means essential to the main story, and if you lack the DLC I think the most you'll notice will be a conspicuously empty room in your ship.

-For that matter, do they seriously pull it off with the choices thing or is it like the ME2 thing where you get those couple of badass scenes with Wrex and the Council and then a bunch of emails from Aria and Kal Reegar saying what up.

The rule seems to be: if a person appeared in ME1 or ME2 and had a name (and is still alive), you are more likely than not to meet them, even if it's just a quick chat somewhere.

-Speaking of the Council, please tell me if they do something hilarious with air-quotes guy.

Nope :(

-All the stuff people (like myself) had a problem with prior to release, how is it in the actual game? Is that ED-E/Joker thing as horrible as was suggested? Or Cerberus becoming de facto enemies?

EDI-Joker is, if anything, more ridiculous than I expected. But I surprisingly found myself enjoying it, because this is otherwise a tremendously bleak and serious game, so whatever little comic relief comes up feels very appreciated.

-Morinth! Tell me Morinth gets a nod.

See three answers up.

-I know the combat owns so I won't ask about it. Actually, yes I will, does the combat, in fact, own?

Speaking as an Infiltrator, yes. It's closer to ME2 than ME1, but while cover is still the base of combat, you get a LOT more chances (and encouragements :grenade:) to move around, outflank your enemies, and use all of your abilities. Also the different weapons are VERY different, and the weight mechanic adds even more choices.

-Is it more tightly-focused a la ME1 (intro, four real planets, climax) or more akin to the sprawling ME2 (dozens of missions happening all over the place, some more epic than the main plot itself)?

Hybrid. Sidequests still pop up everywhere, but they're neither as cookie-cutter as in ME1 nor as epic as in ME2. The simplest are of the "visit a multiplayer map, fight off waves of enemies, rescue some data/people/items, fight off more waves", the most interesting are usually the ones that feature major ME1/ME2 NPCs or plot points and so have a ton of dialogue. Meanwhile, the main quests feel a LOT longer than in either of the previous games.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

dud root posted:

Has the thread discussed cam toe and do we agree its hosed up
You people have a dirty, dirty mind (and I say this as a proud perv). Haven't ever seen in my life a camel toe that splits the torso all the way up to the chest.

The most ridiculous part of EDI's body, IMO, is the "hair". There's one conversation where she spergs a little about it, and all I could think mid-giggling was "you guys got your '70s sci-fi in my '90s sci-fi!" :psylon:

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

^^^^^ You can get hit by the claws a little later, and those definitely one-shot you.

Bongo Bill posted:

'Cause that's about as Renegade as it gets.
I'll confess, I was all but ready to go with that choice, because in ME2 Mordin said that the genophage didn't condemn the krogan to extinction, it left them just enough viable children to survive. Which was the whole reason I had destroyed Maelon's data anyway.

However, at the end of the Tuchanka mission I revealed the intrigue to Mordin and I had what is now officially my favourite scene in the entire goddamn series:

Shepard: Every time we've talked about this before you've defended the genophage! How can you change your mind now?
Mordin: I MADE A MISTAKE!
Mordin: I made a mistake... focused on big picture. Big picture made of little pictures. Too many variables.
Mordin: Can't hide behind statistics. Can't ignore new data. My responsibility.

That "I MADE A MISTAKE!" was such an absolutely perfect delivery, it completely floored me. I subsequently hit the top-left option with barely a conscious thought.

e: I can't find a Youtube copy, there's a million ME3 streamers but it seems everyone does pure paragon or pure renegade only. I might have to record that myself.

NihilCredo fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Mar 14, 2012

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

skoolmunkee posted:

Please do, I really want to see that :]

Well other people have posted vids with the critical part, but since I had already recorded it I might as well upload it anyway - what's one more redundant youtube? (There is also one earlier choice than is different from either of the other links)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F9AYCc0SUQ

skoolmunkee posted:

Oh... oh my god. That first one is appalling. :smithicide:
Yeah, holy loving poo poo they really rub it in your face. I'm pretty sure that I would have had nightmares about it if I had gone through that cutscene.

Although, now I wonder what it looks like if you have the replacement salarian doctor, when Mordin dies in ME2. I'll keep an eye out for "fuckup Shepard" playthroughs.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Creepy Goat posted:

Oh god I just saw the Wrex follow-up afterwards, what kind of monster would do that :negative:
A monster who has come to the conclusion that healthy Krogans are too likely to precipitate the galaxy into a new hell of constant war and genocides.

Yes, in the worst of circumstances, it requires you to betray and kill one friend, and second-guess and murder another. Which is why I couldn't see my Shepard doing it, even with all the tough decisions and sacrifices she had already made. But a different one could have made that choice and have reasons far from monstrous.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

SiliconX posted:

2. Is there actually any point to the Firing Range in the Citadel other than testing your weapon damage? Any kind of scoring or minigame?
None. But it's still one of my favourite features in the game: trust me, when you have a half-dozen weapons for each type AND a half-dozen mods for each, having a chance to comfortably test them is absolutely priceless.

My only complaint is that the targets are a bit too weak, so the more powerful sniper rifles and shotguns just one-shot everything and you can't properly evaluate the damage.

Oh, and it would have been nice to have a purchase interface in there, but I guess it would have made the actual market areas seem redundant. At least the range is right next to the Spectre purchasing terminal, so you can quickly test the super-expensive Spectre weapons and reload if you decide they don't fit your style.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Doctor Spaceman posted:

By the end of my game I'd bought all of the armour, one Spectre gun, and the fish / ships, various upgrades, and I still had some left. Not enough to get a second Spectre gun though.

Gut feeling is that there's a bit less than 1M credits in the game.
That's a relief, it suggests that I should be able to afford at least another Spectre weapon since I'm not interested in any of the armours.

Speaking of armour, does anyone use the Collector armour? Bonuses or not, it looks pretty retarded. I could see a crazy melee guy wearing the fantasy-style arena ones, but the grey goo is just...ew. The Cerberus one feels pretty silly too from a flavour point of view, although it looks good otherwise.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

People who like lightweight shotguns might actually want to give the Talon heavy pistol a try - it's effectively a mini-shotgun. Heavy for a pistol, but I think still much lighter than most shotguns. Throw in damage and magazine upgrades and it could make a great close weapon for a powers-focused build.

I always give it as a secondary weapon to my squadmates who have the assault rifle + pistol weapon combination, since squadmates are unaffected by weight and the Talon is ideal in close combat.

Alternatively, if you *really* want to save on weight, the collector's edition SMG (the Hurricane) deals absurdly high damage - it's the only SMG I've found so far that actually tears through armour, the others barely dent it. The downsides are that it's horribly inaccurate and relatively heavy, but that can be compensated via a scope mod (if it's your main weapon) or a weight mod (if it's a sidearm); the other mod should almost always be a magazine upgrade.

(Personally, my Infiltrator is rocking Black Widow [Ammo, Concentration] + Hurricane [Magazine, Weight] and I still have a very respectable +104% to power recharge. The Cryo ammo, by the way, is lovely with the Hurricane or any SMG.)

NihilCredo fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 14, 2012

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Chexmix posted:

I hate how soldier is the default cutscene class - I just got back to the Citadel and kept wondering why the gently caress Shep was trying to shoot at Kai Leng instead of just, I don't know, throwing a singularity at him, then detonating it with a warp? Or maybe using Pull? Knocking him down with a Shockwave? gently caress, I don't know, she could have used any of her biotic powers at all to stop the dude and instead she's running around waving her gun.

drat IT BIOWARE

MY IMMERSION

Pfft, as if mere biotics could have any noticeable effect on the awesomeness that is KAI LENG I'M AN EVIL NINJA AND AN ASSASSIN WITH COOL BLACK ARMOUR COOL BLACK KATANA COOL BLACK HAIR COOL BLACK GOGGLES I KNOW KUNG-FU AND I'M SECRETLY THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN *AND* GRYFFINDOR :strikes anime pose holding his sword behind his back for extra cool points: :ughh:.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

adamarama posted:

Just about to boot this up but have a few saves from ME2. Without story spoilers, what happens when you import an ME2 save where Shepard is the lone survivor? Do you get replacement companions? Or is there jsut more companion choice if everyone lives in ME2?
The latter. Although, ME3 has fewer companions in general, and only a few of those could die in ME2. Depending on various choices, the minimum is 3 available squadmates, the maximum is 8.

NihilCredo fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Mar 14, 2012

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

You get Fortification as a bonus (loyalty) power from one of the default squadmates very early in the game, and Defense Matrix from another one later. I haven't tried them but they might be what you're looking for, they're not the same but they're both defensive buff. There's also Barrier if you kept Kaidan alive.

Alternatively, play Infiltrator and use cloak as effectively a "second shield" (or, more likely, a first shield).

NihilCredo fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Mar 14, 2012

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Grey Fox V2 posted:

Garrus, EDI, Tali, Liara, Javik, James, Ashley and...?
Whoops, sorry, I accidentally counter both potential Virmire survivors.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

poptart_fairy posted:

Then you never saw the drunk Ashley scene. :colbert:

Seriously, Mark Meer sounds fantastic in this scene. I do wonder if he was into the 'action' stuff as much as this.
Is that romance related / does that only happen with manshep? 'Cause if it isn't, I'll wait to see it for myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

Another comparison I heard for the ending was "Original Evangelion ending bad". Just one more reason why I'm milking this game for every hour of playtime it's got. I've been told that the poo poo begins with "a white platform", so I might whip out the vodka when I see that.

MadRhetoric posted:

But if you're not selling Renegade as dumbfuck, then Hale's "I'm too old for this poo poo" almost growl is endearing. Different strokes, I guess.
Heh. My femshep took that rather literally:

• Locked thread