Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm breaking my Soldier streak to try Vanguard, since apparently goons love it. Here's to hoping I have no regrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

General Battuta posted:

Oh God you're going to have so much fun. Be sure to spec points into Charge and Nova, maybe one point into Pull to handle Guardians. Travel light, charge is your most important weapon and it has to refresh as fast as possible.

I don't need to have one of each gun type on me then this time around huh? I'm guessing a shotty, a rifle and a heavy pistol?

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Amateur Saboteur posted:

1) Taking very light weapons ideally just a single shotgun or even Heavy Pistol with the melee mod

2) Speccing only into Charge (with the 100% shield last tier), Fitness, and Nova to start; everything else isn't as important.

3) ABC
I capped out Charge, did most of Fitness and Nova, should I complete those or start placing points in other places?

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
About War Assets: I didn't know I had to do multiplayer until I got back to Earth. Is it too late to go online and fix this?

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dan Didio posted:

Before Assaulting the Cerberus Headquarters as far as I know.

If this is true: drat!
I will try some multiplayer tonight with the 2-day live trial and report back. I just got back to Earth and did the bit where you Speak to all the people you know either in person or on the vid-com.
I have a save from before the Cerberus base but I'd like to not have all that time lost if possible :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Count Choculitis posted:

Hey, Vega is awesome too, and I am legitimately sad he's not a love interest.

There was a portion where I had to call 5 people to my room back to back to back, so when he comes up, I'm trying to dissuade him from trying to get into bed while still being a good captain/buddy. At one point he says Sorry, it's getting a little soft in here and I'm pretty sure MaleShep auto-responds with The bed is hard. Hilarious.

• Locked thread