Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
Boston here. Anyone doing LeMons at Loudon this year? Or any bike trackdays there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...

Muffinpox posted:

No, I want to drive for a team there but haven't seen any spots open :( But I'll come park my Ducati at the starbucks on Newbury with you .
If you want to come hang at the 5/5-6 race, it's always a good time. We're probably running our old CRX but we're working on a Vette for the 10/27-28 race.

gently caress Newbury for obvious reasons. I've got a nice loop out in Waltham/Weston if you want to go run some street laps sometime.

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
The Red Roof Inn that's a few miles south is where I stay if I'm doing an event that doesn't have camping on the infield. If you're military there's a discount too.

• Locked thread