Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
Come get drinks in Boston with me and Muffinpox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Muffinpox posted:

Augh gently caress I'm so sorry everyone, it's going to snow saturday.

more wait for tires :(

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

BigPaddy posted:

Well if I stay here I will get stabbed, I think getting shot is cleaner.

The office is out Burlington way in the suburbs so I can either just do the sensible thing and get 4wd or when it does snow just work from home and just go hog wild. Working from home sounds like a good option.

Thats really close to me. Sometimes the snow comes on quick and piles up, especially between highway lanes, but I've survived for the past decade with a fwd car and (sometimes) bald all-seasons. An Impreza or Evo with snows would be killer combos but its not necessary as long as you drive sensibly.

• Locked thread