Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

I'm posting in this thread because if I succeed and make custard then Yahtzee, I made custard, and if I fail I have an excuse to eat 20 Cadbury creme eggs, which are horrible thing that I love dearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I've got a flan in the fridge! Pics when it's done.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Even though I made flan I will eat a couple eggs in solidarity.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Here's my flan!

I thought I had hosed up the caramel and overcooked it but it turned out great! This one actually looks a little ugly cause some of the custard got on top of the caramel when I scraped it out of the ramekin.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

What's that you're using for lettuce?

Also: all this Cadbury stuff rules. I'm genuinely contemplating making that egg salad sandwich with my horde of post-Easter candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Tremendous. Tremendous.