Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Gonna cus a tard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

iPhone pic of my quiche before it hits the oven

Also this, thought it would be useful for some and better late than never I suppose.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

GrAviTy84 posted:

iPhone pic of my quiche before it hits the oven

Also this, thought it would be useful for some and better late than never I suppose.

Finished quiche:

chanterelle, cremini, heirloom kale, and ivernia cheese quiche by gtrwndr87, on Flickr

Bonus petcuddling pic:

two buns and a catte by gtrwndr87, on Flickr

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Steve Yun posted:

I'm working on caramel for a flan but it keeps crystallizing. Should I be using more water or less heat?

you should not be stirring at all.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Steve Yun posted:

What's your procedure for making caramel? I see several that disagree on temp and water

I just went ahead and remelted the sugar on high. Saved, but now it's going to be too thick when it cools...

the crystallization is usually due to impurities, unmelted sugar falling in, or stirring which spontaneously creates crystal seeds. I do the water and sugar and cover (this causes condensation to clean the sides of the pot) then remove cover and bring to temp/color

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Charmmi posted:

What is this extension bullshit. Ricola eat the eggs.

Srsly SMASH EGGS IN MOWF

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

DAY 2 EAT THE EGGS RICOLA.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

I am noticing a lack of egg eating on the behalf of our chairman. Eat the eggs you slacker.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

A thing came up. A replacement thing is incoming by the end of the weekend. It will be worth it.

What timezone are you in that it is still weekend?

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Taft Punk should be allowed to pick the punishment for Ricola, should this continue long enough.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

there needs to be cadbury mayonegg

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Not gonna lie, I'd eat that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD, FAILURE TO MAKE A CUSTARD AND FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE PENALTY CHALLENGE MAY RESULT IN MODERATOR INTERVENTION NOT LIMITED TO HUMILIATING CUSTOM TITLES
:siren::siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

So many new friends! I'll just put this here.