Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone have advice for giving eye drops? My pup has got an eye infection and the vet prescriped eye drops. Usually to get her to let us do things, we use peanut butter on a spoon where my wife will hold it and I'll cut her nails or whatever. But she will not let us do the eye drops, she goes nuts and won't let me come close while holding the dropper. We tried giving vienna sausage as a super special treat and we got one drop in and then wouldn't let us get a second drop in. Wondering if anybody has ideas for super distracting treats or something.

pup tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Awesome thanks y'all! We'll give it a try the next eye drop time

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

cailleask posted:

Nova says YOU SHALL NOT PASS!