Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?

Fewd posted:

If kids aren't going to be murderable, then the designer shouldn't create places like Little Lamplight and the Den. Not that I ever killed any of those small professional criminal bastards in the Den though. It was that bonenose tribal over there, hate him. :colbert:

Didn't Sulik attack you if you killed kids? Or leave? I think he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?

FreudianSlippers posted:

The quest involved either convincing the victim to see a therapist to help with the emotional trauma or murdering the rapist for her.
or both.

No, the quest was just getting her to talk to a therapist I think. Murdering the rapist was a part of another quest where you hunted down the leaders of this gang that was terrorizing the area.

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?
But he loved that god drat cow of his.

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?
A well managed project can do wonders in 18 months. It's more limited in scope but for example Bastion was made in 18 months. The technical side of things shouldn't be a problem with a project like this. The tools available these days are much better than what they were when Wasteland or Fallout were made.

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?
Has there been any final word on the release date or is it still "August"? Haven't found anything so I'd assume that's the case. Really jonesing to play but I don't want to spoil myself early :ohdear:

• Locked thread