Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Every single thing on Clickhole deserves to get posted here.

Finally, an easy quiz:

http://www.clickhole.com/quiz/which-founding-father-are-you-424

Which Founding Father are you? posted:

You're all of them!
Wow! You're all of the founding fathers. You have the foresight of Jefferson, the leadership of Washington, and the vision of Benjamin Franklin. You also think women should never, ever have the ability to vote and, more than likely, owned slaves.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/honor-americas-first-amendment-here-are-bunch-cont-416

quote:

July 4th is a time to reflect on America’s most treasured freedoms. Today we honor the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution with these inflammatory opinions.

-People should have to write the number of Twitter followers they have on their shirts so that firefighters know who to save during emergencies.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I wish there was an Internet Awards Show for just one year with just one award for Best Website because I feel like Clickhole deserves to win something.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Racists will hate this video!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Goddamnit

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Hannibal Smith posted:

No Way! A Conga Line Of Just Bennys? And Who’s The Caboose?

I can't stop rewatching this video and I have no idea why. I'm not even laughing at it, it's just mesmerizing.

I thought for sure this was gonna be firetrucks

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

'batin to our first lady Melania is your patriotic duty; no one can fire you for that

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Yeah but #TrumpDeathRally will likely be a real thing that actually happens

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

prefect posted:

Rudy Giuliani wants to be Secretary of State.

I'm trying to think of a joke to go with that, but drawing a total blank.

Well, the previous Secretary of State got to preside over a 9/11 tragedy and maybe he's hoping that lightning will strike twice

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Well I guess I won

:nws:
http://imgur.com/a/VVoiQ

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Why is this so loving funny to me

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The one in the picture is Apple's attempt at getting in on the craze

Fellatio del Toro