Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
There isn’t really any blanket position, it depends largely on the person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

zoux posted:

I saw a thing where the Onion editorial staff decided to be fully pro-Bernie for the cycle to expiate the guilt they feel through elevating Biden in the "Diamond Joe" stuff throughout the Obama admin but: I don't think they have the reach they think and I'm not sure how portraying Joe Biden as a dirtbag black sheep uncle was supposed to improve his profile

I mean that fundamentally who he is.

They could go harder on the fact his brain don’t work if they wanted too

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Most of Biden’s support is basically name recognition so they probably contributed some

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

MojoAZ posted:

If they're really concerned about the effect their humor has on the political narrative (lol), they might want to pick a take that doesn't play directly into the attacks that right wing media was trying to make on Biden.

I haven’t seen them make many attacks at Hunter Biden?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The problem with satire is it only ever works on people who agree with it.

It’s very playing to the home crowd in that way

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I honestly can’t tell if your doing a but I just don’t understand

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Are you still melting down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Finally they modernized the kids yearn for the mines for the 21 century