Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hormonium
Mar 5, 2007

There was, or maybe still is, an old Adelaide band I remember from the 90's called The Blood Sucking Freaks. I remember them because I went to the Summersault festival in 95 to see Sonic Youth, the Beastie Boys and the Foo Fighters. The Blood Sucking Freaks played too, right at the end of the night, on one of the crappy small stages. There may have been about 300 people watching them, maybe? Probably a few more. But anyway, Dave Grohl came out on stage and played with them, which was a pretty big deal in the mid 90's, I thought. Anyway, the Blood Sucking Freaks, from memory, were possibly good.

Another old Adelaide band, Mark of Cain. Good music for men who hate their dads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8hH0zYhQfI

Dissapointed Owl posted:

The Drones are my favorite band of all time.

They are also my favourite band, Another Rousing Chorus is probably my favourite song by them. Didn't know it was about being a pisshead though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hormonium
Mar 5, 2007

wa wa wee waa

• Locked thread