Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
I'm dumbfounded to hear that there are no decent venues in Sydney? Even here in Adelaide there is somewhere to go. The gov, Jive (bands played on jjj), Grace Emily (hipster crowd), Cranker (metal). I don't think they always charge unless a big name is playing. Jive is pretty cool for new upcoming bands. Where as the gov mainly has the made-its (boy/bear), Sarah Blasko, Washington et al.

Not getting radio reception at work has killed finding new bands for me. In addition, no one comes to Adelaide. I few bands I wanted to see went to Canberra, but not here!
Has anyone checked out the new Unearthed radio station? I have been meaning to do so, but have not got around to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread