Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unsmart
Oct 6, 2006

Xik posted:

How long has it been? If you want to preemptively white-list the email, your account details should come from the address
pre:
noreply@bluebottlegames.com
I didn't know you could have more then one death "trigger". Did it all happen on an end of turn?

That's just what it says if you are killed by an enemy in the demo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unsmart
Oct 6, 2006

El Belmondo posted:

As far as I know, rest+healing does absolutely nothing, and you'll simply wait until you turn hypothermic and die.

I've had a couple of games where I can get a couple of resources and clothes, but injuries never heal and it also drops your actions, so you are eventually overrun by a swarm of looters.

A shame, because I really like survivalist games.

Rest+Heal is just the equivalent of pressing Space Bar to end your turn over and over. And yeah, since there appears to be no completely natural healing, you should never use it. I haven't found any but there may be bandages and stuff you can find/make that give you a healing condition like the nanokit.

So if you want to get anywhere in the demo, for sure, and actually get to try it either run from everything or take Medic since it gets you healing nanos in the starter room.

Unsmart
Oct 6, 2006

bromplicated posted:

Playing the demo and I really like it. I got surprisingly far my first time (before dying of thirst because I didn't think to boil water, how do you make a fire?) I love donating $10 to little projects like these, checking back with them every few months and see them progress, it's so cool! I remember Mount & Blade was like that.

I am confused in the first part using melee traits to kick its rear end then wanting to take the security footage for posterity but I always get stuck at this part as in nothing I click on does anything and there is no way to progress. I get this red bar icon that I can rotate with the A & D keys but cannot click on anything with it. Anyone else ran into this?

Um, that's the footage. You have to put it in your inventory.

• Locked thread