Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
This game is really cool. I had just started a new game as the pinnacle of physical perfection and I was looking for clothes but having a hard time finding any. Eventually a raider stumbled across me and he had a rifle so I immediately ran away. He chased me for several turns before I finally decided to just try to fight him since I wasn't doing so hot and could easily restart. I charged towards him wearing nothing but a hospital gown and brandishing a small glass shiv, and he started advancing towards me. When I was still about 18 steps away he tripped and fell on a rock and immediately offered to surrender everything he owned if I let him live, so I got a hunting rifle with some bullets and a scope, a full set of clothes, and the sled he was pulling stocked with food and supplies. What the hell, raider man? Thanks, I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
I was just fighting some raider, we both had no weapon. We managed to knock each other out on the same turn and I had to sit there clicking "Continue" for what felt like 100+ turns before he finally woke up and killed me. I think generally if you're knocked out but not in combat, time advances like you're sleeping - could the same thing happen if both parties in combat are unconscious?

• Locked thread