Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
Okay, can anyone just give me a map for some of the encounters? Half of the fun is finding things in the game, I know, but I've been looking for the isotope encounter Dan mentions in his latest blog message and can't find it anywhere. Any advice? At all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
Hey,Dan, just want to let you know that you're on the right track when it comes to creatures and encounters. I posted the Philip K. Dick suggestion in your forums ages ago, and still think that the setting really has that PKD post-apoc flavor. Any chance of adding more skin-walker encounters or space-related locations, like a camp/hiding spot for weredogs for the former or a relay station for the latter? Also, are you the only one doing illustrations?

LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
Hey, BBG, how big are you planning on making the NEOScavenger Universe? It's amazingly written and for a one man job, it's got some of the best universe building packed in a few sentences ( I'm constantly obsessing over the space news! SPACE! JOVIAN COLONIES!) and it gives a good feeling on how the world changed. :)

LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
I haven't played in a while, but is it ever revealed what the hell the wraiths are working? Nothing to do with Grayling, I hope.

• Locked thread