Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I'm glad a thread was made for this. I played the demo a few days ago and really enjoyed it. Can anyone who has bought the game say how much further the story line goes after the demo ends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Yeah that's where the demo ends as well. I can definitely see myself getting this after it's been developed a bit more.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Apparently you need to purify your water or that will happen.

Should we spoiler this survival stuff? It's a lot of fun figuring out how it works on your own imo

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

El Belmondo posted:

As far as I know, rest+healing does absolutely nothing, and you'll simply wait until you turn hypothermic and die.

I've had a couple of games where I can get a couple of resources and clothes, but injuries never heal and it also drops your actions, so you are eventually overrun by a swarm of looters.

A shame, because I really like survivalist games.

Yeah, after an hour or so of fooling around I still can't figure out how to heal. I've never seen a medkit either. I have gotten some antibiotics a few times, I assume that would help with cholera but I died of other things before I could test it.

• Locked thread