Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

:3

Master_Odin posted:

Notable Ongoing Projects
The Banner Saga - $100,000 Goal. Ending 4/20. Goon is working on it. (SA Thread)
FTL: Faster Than Light - $10,000 Goal. Ending 4/1. FUNDED (SA Thread)

Banner Saga's at $340k+ right now so I'd say it's funded!

FTL's Kickstarter ended today, they raised $200,542, more than 20 times their goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

$1300 left for Takedown with 3 hours to go, I think they're going to actually squeeze by.

Edit: Refreshed and they made it!

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

Overemotional Robot posted:

Does this mean that the tier with the crest reward doesn't get the special edition or...? I'm just a little confused now. I know one of the devs posted in this thread about giving the people who had paid $50 all the parts of the game.

The other $50 tier (the crest one) still has the special edition. The poster $50 tier exists for those who want the poster but didn't "want to pay $80" want the poster (but it's not signed, and they don't get the in-game banner).

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

Quarex posted:

I know I just posted, but seriously, there is now a dedicated webpage to tracking Kickstarter funding progress. This is astounding.

http://www.kicktraq.com/

I of course immediately thought to test it out on the best Kickstarter, Your World:

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/120873716/your-world/

20 million dollars :stare:

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

Francois Kofko posted:

A point. Especially in the context that there's not nearly enough people that would have seen it since then for any meaningful change from them!
(that was a dumb conclusion oops)

It's because TotalBiscuit tweeted about it :ssh:

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

The Banner Saga beta is out if you're a backer and are registered on their forums; the art style is pretty neat.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Isn't "tacking on" the multiplayer also what The Banner Saga did? I wonder if that's going to become a go-to delaying strategy, maybe from underestimating the difficulty of programming AI?

Banner Saga was always going to have multiplayer though.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

Opera? Why limit a game to one browser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

The Banner Saga gets a release date, 1/14/14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BToWhdMTuu8